Insider dealing schemes. or how to discreetly funnel a lot of dough (and how to detect this hidden infiltration) - page 2

Trololo:
don't know what mytrade is.

Look for his TA exposé video

Rorschach:

Look up his TA exposé video

No, really, it's bullshit (about TA being awarded what he shouldn't do), I can deduce that poo is candy myself. )))) I have my own opinion on metaphysics and the materiality of thought

nikelodeon:

I confess I don't quite understand what MM is, but there is some truth in what you say, but only a fraction. Or rather, I didn't say that seeing a spot inflow at a certain price and knowing that there were more buyers at this price and the rate fell below this level. This means that the crowd is bred, because they sell by one transaction, but with a larger volume. You need to look at the rate relative to this level and in fact this is the most reliable information.... probably the most reliable.....

Market Maker(MM)

Svinotavr:
Why didn't you insert a video? The topic would have taken an "interesting turn". Not everyone has seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BwEeOyUa9w&feature=related

I responsibly declare that I am against the flooding of the topic))) no video

Trololo:
I responsibly declare that I am against the flooding of the topic))) no video

If I gave a link to his zhzhzh, you could say that it's an advertisement for MMM, but it's all on topic))

Svinotavr:

Your theme will die out, Josia :))) Society needsa spectacle.
All right, no more.

Let them go to the circus for the spectacle. you gave me a link to some junkie who said nothing new.

The topic may or may not die, I do not know, but at least it will remain in the archives, I try to talk about such things that are not profitable to discuss. so I understand the negativity and desire to crush the topic. well, then I will communicate with myself)))) may at some point and someone will connect.

Trololo:
let them go to the circus for the spectacle...

the topic may or may not die, I don't know, but at least it will stay in the archives, I'm trying to talk about things that are not profitable to discuss . so I understand the negativity and desire to crush the topics . ..

then don't spit in the well

moskitman:
then don't spit in the well.

What's it to you, I don't spit in the Moor well, and I don't drink from the forex well yet, so I can do worse things with it)).

I can.

Trololo:

As a matter of fact the reason for creating this branch was the idea that everything has been automated in terms of making orders and realizing large amounts of currencies.

If you want to continue the idea that everything is calculated and recognised by the majors long before us, or hotter, MM sets the direction of movement.

But if this process begins, it should show up during multicurrency analysis.

Ideally, trans-flow of one currency into another in the basket should occur at the same rate and with the same uniformity.

This could roughly be done if the basket was composed only of high-liquid currencies, since there is always a trade possibility. But unfortunately for MM there are also low-liquid currencies (which makes it difficult for MM to introduce noise mechanisms) as a machine can calculate the necessary ratios for the smooth distribution of currencies in the basket and the required volumes, but it cannot know in advance if the possibility to implement the volume for low-liquid currencies (so they are low-liquid) will be present at the major market

it would be interesting to discuss ways to analyze such algorithms and the importance of low liquidity instruments in it.

1- what options can MM have for implementing large injections,

2- purely hypothetically let's imagine that there is sometimes an insider, how can it be implemented.

for sure it is done by automata that are set up for a certain range of actions - split lots and implementation through a cluster of currencies (via basket) insiders, so maybe it makes sense to try to detect such algorithms.

Why did I use the word "insider"? Because the MM monopolist does exactly that, only insider is more local concept, and MM is a kind of permanent insider, since MM does it, but it has to be continuously released to take money from others.

MM in the market are liquidity providers. Like DCs give bid and ask. So they do not need to split lots, enter the market, etc. They move the bid/ask so that clients (or other market participants) pour them the right position. I.e. clients open shorts more than longs. Then MM will have an increasing long position. The objective is to continually manage the bid/ask to accumulate or shed the position in currencies
Reason: