ORDER_POSITION_ID - page 13

Mikalas:

What's that got to do with honesty, you're playing a game:

"Did I used to say"?

Read ATTENTION what I wrote in my CV.

Do you realise how you make yourself look in the eyes of those who read this thread?

Think better about how you make yourself look. Realistically, the cats in the next doorway are laughing.

Mikalas:
I did not check the ID of the order in the history. I was interested in the ID of the active order.

Again you have answered the question partially. You don't know the answer to half the question. You ignore the other half.

I repeat the question:So the order in the market and in the history has the same ticket? And the one that has the ID in the history?

Contender:

To adequately understand, you need to do a simple full-scale experiment on partial execution and examine the changed history and residuals of active orders.

Dear Sir, why make things worse?

A UNIQUE ticket is given to an order so that it can be traced back to it's active counterpart and also to the history.

The order has ONE ticket and ONLY ONE!

Don't the arguments mean anything to you?

Integer:

Again you have answered the question partially. You don't know the answer to half the question. You ignore the other half.

I repeat the question:So the order in the market and in the history has the same ticket? And the one in the history has the same ticket?

So in the history and in the market the orders have the same ticket?

Yes, it is the same one and it cannot be different!

I answered I did not look at the history (I don't know).

Mikalas:
I told you, I haven't looked at the history (I don't know).
If you don't know, then what are you trying to prove?

Mikalas:

So both in the history and in the market the orders have the same ticket?

YES WITH ONE, and it cannot be different!

I told you, I didn't look at the history (I don't know).

This is something! You didn't look at the history, but you undoubtedly know that with the same ticket.

Integer:
If you don't know, then what are you trying to prove?

Dear Sir, have you lost your way at all?

I have already proved that an order can only have ONE ticket, both active and in history.

I wasn't proving anything about ID, I was asking.

Mikalas:

Dear Sir, are you completely off course?

I have already proved that an urder can only have ONE ticket, both active and in history.

I wasn't proving anything about ID, I was asking.

I'm fine with the rate then.

One order has one ticket. But you confirmed that there is more than one order. One in the history, one in the market. You didn't look at the tickets, you didn't look at the ide either. So what are you trying to prove?

Integer:

I repeat the question:So the order in the market and in the history has the same ticket? And the one that has the id in the history?

Dimitri, you are confusing everyone. What difference does it make whether the order is in the history or active?

The order has only one ticket and we can find out its state by selecting this order in the ticket.

Serj_Che:

Dimitri you are confusing everyone. What difference does it make where the order is in the history or active?

The order has only one ticket and by selecting that order on the ticket you can find out its status.

We are talking about partial order execution. Have you ever had a partial order execution in MT5? Can you tell us how it is implemented?

The difference is that an order that is in the history must have an id position, while an order that is in the market must not.

Reason: