Interesting and humorous - page 58

German scientists from Kiel University have found out that when a person swears, their endorphin hormone levels go up. The same hormone is also secreted when a person is happy.
"Foul language can be useful," says Sergei Enikolopov.
It helps show strong emotions in emergencies," said Dr. Sergei Enikolopov.
But the constant use of swear words in everyday speech is, on the contrary, a direct path to human degradation.

The parachute jump surprised, delighted and stunned the Russian teacher. But when she separated from the plane, that was not what she shouted for some reason.

That's the way young people are now...

----------------------------------------

... A six-year-old boy beats up a phys ed teacher at recess

http://www.newsru.ru/crime/02oct2012/6yboybeatfizrukny.html

News on TV. There's a story on combating film piracy.

- Computer piracy is very common in this country...

There's a Windows console open on the screen, clearly showing pinging google.com.

- But the security services are doing their best to stop it...

On the screen is the console of another computer. This time it's not the wind, but the command reads just as well: traceroute google.com.

-----------

Standard situation: cable laying, difficult areas, suspended ceiling. It's a three-man job. We're running and running, and there's a U-shaped section. What to do? Look for advice on the Internet, because working by standard methods is, to put it mildly, lazy.

After reading the story about the cable-laying dachshund, we decided: are we worse or what? As it turned out, we are not worse, but more unprepared. That is, we have no suitable animals. All right, we're smart, we'll work with machinery!

We went to a toy shop, bought a radio-controlled car, tied a cable to it with duct tape - and off we went! The car raced to the first obstacle. And then it got stuck, so to speak. We could not see a thing there, so we had to pull the car back by the cable. What to do? Find a solution.

Bought a wireless video camera the size of a lighter, taped it to the car, half an hour to set it up, and off we go! Strangely enough, the camera successfully navigated the obstacle (true, the cable almost got unstuck once, but that's nothing).

Bottom line: minus five thousand roubles, a day's work, good job, the machine is the company's official cable-laying machine.

>

sayfuji:

He was asked a series of questions in writing, ... to all questions he gave the stereotypical answer: 'Lecken sie mir Arsch' ... Three days later the colonel solemnly announced that Friedrich Welfer had received his medical degree ... and would go with the thirteenth marching battalion to the front. (с)

Eh, what Germany is like back home))))

I stumbled across AVITO by accident and nearly fell off my chair!

Mathematics
"Mathematics should be taught then, as it directs the mind" (M.V. Lomonosov)
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences". (Carl Friedrich Gauss)
"Mathematics represents the most skilful inventions capable of satisfying inquisitiveness, facilitating crafts and reducing the labour of men" (René Descartes)
"I did not learn higher mathematics at school and I am no stupider than others" (Education Minister Andrei Fursenko)

Russian Language

"The Russian language! For thousands of years the nation has been creating this flexible, lush, inexhaustibly rich, clever, poetic and hardworking tool for its social life, its thoughts, its feelings, its hopes, its anger, its great future". (L.N. Tolstoy)
"In days of doubt, in days of dire reflection on the fate of my homeland - you alone are my support and support, oh great, powerful, truthful and free Russian language! It is impossible to believe that such a language has not been given to a great nation!" (I.S. Turgenev)
"The Russian language in skilful hands and in experienced mouths is beautiful, melodious, expressive, flexible, docile, dexterous and capacious." (A.I. Kuprin).
"I was, of course, afraid of the test. Because written Russian - it is forgettable... I've been writing only resolutions lately". (Education Minister Andrey Fursenko)

Science

"The true and legitimate aim of all sciences is to endow human life with new inventions and riches" (Francis Bacon)
The development of art and science has always been, and still is, the best link between the most distant peoples. (Ludwig Beethoven)
Science is a very special field of work, attracted to it by an irresistible force. A scientist ends his research activity, almost always only by passing away. (S. I. Vavilov)
"Science has become prestigious. You may have noticed that in recent years the attitude towards scientists has changed. Today scientists are no longer seen as losers." (Education Minister Andrey Fursenko)
Reason: