Interesting and humorous - page 63

Mathemat:
This seems to be an attempt to speak the language of the Last Message to mankind?

I think so, yes. However, an attempt to speak some language may not be an answer, but a question.

I wonder how Apin and the like will justify themselves after another failed apocalypse.

The galactic rays... also curious. One might even think that the structure of the galaxy is so well studied that some kind of "rays" and cogwheels are highlighted...

solar:

Perhaps the value of Pi for habitat is not so static and the possibility of existence of life of another form is possible. There are, for example, micro-organisms at the bottom of the Arctic Ocean. that break all beliefs. The range of information perceived by man is not the only one. Just as it cannot be said that if one cannot see germs or X-rays there are none.

Essentially a threat - orbital movement is possible when an object with superior characteristics passes through. In many matters of course mankind has advanced. The shape of the planet is really close to a geoid, and also if to take as a reference point the star named - the Sun, our planet really rotates around it. However, acceptance of rigid form constants even within our solar system may soon perform a cruel joke. The zone you call the Goldilocks zone may turn out to be dynamic. The multiplicity of waveforms may go beyond the understanding of human discrete functions. In this case only a change in the basic forms of postulates will be able to change the approach to understanding cardinally. As a variant - people have driven themselves into a binary code 0-1, with a possibility to answer on multivariant answers, by answer: yes - no. The way out is a multivariant solution that lies in the boundaries of yes-no.

So it is, and the old lady will suffer the fate of Venus, with the inevitable increase in the luminosity and temperature of the parent star. and the Goldilocks zone will someday move to the orbit of Mars, Jupiter and beyond.

denis_orlov:

I wonder how Apin and the like will justify themselves after another failed apocalypse.

The galactic rays... also curious. One might even think that the structure of the galaxy is so well studied that some kind of "rays" and cogwheels are highlighted...

It's enough to call out a svehnova within a radius of up to 100Sv. years. Or a good coronal mass ejection by the Sun.

FAQ:

So she is, and the old girl will suffer the fate of Venus, with an inevitable increase in luminosity and temperature of the parent star. and the Goldilocks zone will someday move to the orbit of Mars, Jupiter and beyond.

If to operate with real language we may assume existence of infinite number of intelligent civilizations which exist in other N dimensional spaces . As a rule the development of civilizations in the general matrix may develop within the limits of allowable rules while this civilization will not create in itself a virtual reality. Other conditions being equal, if such a task is not fulfilled, complete erasure of a civilization and initiation of its development program from an admissible point of development can occur. In this way the independent development of nested simulated realities into each other can be achieved. The essence of this process is the creation of new species. And to achieve an infinite number of forms of intelligent life.

>

solar:

If one operates in real language, one can assume the existence of an infinite number of intelligent civilizations that exist in other N dimensional spaces . The development of civilizations in a common matrix can usually develop within the limits of acceptable rules, until a given civilization creates a virtual reality in itself. Other conditions being equal, if such a task is not fulfilled, total erasure of a civilization and initiation of its development program from an admissible point of development can occur. In this way the independent development of nested simulated realities into each other can be achieved. The essence of this process is the creation of new species. And to achieve an infinite number of forms of intelligent life.

Dear, something tells me that, either you now broadcast not your thoughts, or you try to leave from this discussion. Neither of which makes you look good. Either we continue this discussion in the mainstream of official science and the four dimensions that we know, or let's change the paradigm in the direction of alternative views. But please, be reasonable in your words.

Your avatar looks suspiciously similar to the character in the video above.

x4x:
Your avatar looks suspiciously like the character in the video above.

That's why it's an avatar. At least I don't suffer from personality multiplication.

What's that got to do with it? )))Normal dialogue: Me: - I like milk. You: -but the brick is rectangular. ))))) Iron logic. You don't lose face in the country's administration))

Wow, it's morning and you haven't gone to bed yet.
Reason: