Interesting and humorous - page 26

drknn:

How to peel garlic in 10 seconds

Tried it. The method works, but it's good if you need garlic for crushing/shredding afterwards.

That's a cool way to do it :)

Walking through town recently and couldn't resist taking a picture - it made me smile, as well as passers-by who came up to me when they saw me taking pictures of the pole :)

drknn:

I was walking through town recently and couldn't resist taking a picture - it made me smile not only, but also passers-by who came up to me when they saw me taking pictures of the pole :)

Speaking of the magnet...

In my distant childhood I saw a cartoon on TV. A foreign one.

The gist of the plot - a dog accidentally swallowed a magnet. With all that ensues. I remember during the course of the cartoon behind it flying - a pack of table knives, attracted by the magnet, then another thing. Funny situations during the course of the film are fascinating! The magnet attracts the dog to all metal objects moving nearby, to the ceiling - when the neighbour from above puts something metal on the floor and so on.

Maybe someone has seen and remembers this cartoon? I wish I could find the link and watch it again...

leonid553:

Has anyone seen and remembers this cartoon? Find a link and watch it again ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niAtrM2qq0E

I can't get the video in. See the link.

/ Inserted. granit77/

>

Couldn't resist copying from another forum. Specifically the guys are trading.

"Yeah, it helps in the long term. I'm a total numbskull in the short term, even though I called myself an Ultra Scalper. My traders from Ufa were amazed how I increased my deposit more than 10 times in three days by scalping. I simply entered the market successfully, it was a nice flat at the end of October at 1.36-1.38. By the end of the third day my deposit was almost 30 000$. In the evening I put sell orders at 1.38 for the entire deposit. In the morning I got up and euro was at 1.42. I had only 600 USD left in my depo.
I was in a raging binge for a week. "

Appetite is good. A week to drink.

olivero:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niAtrM2qq0E

I can't get it in. See the link.

/ Paste. granit77/

OK! Thank you.

drknn:

Walking through town recently and couldn't resist taking a picture - it made me smile not only, but also passers-by who came up to me when they saw me taking pictures of the pole :)

Fun :)
Sorry for the maybe stupid question, but,
why do people buy magnets, what for?

rustein:
Fun :)
Sorry for the maybe stupid question, but,

I don't know, but most likely they are magnets with pictures to hang on the fridge door. We were once given one at a company for the New Year...

rustein:
What for? To put their utility bills on the fridge!

rustein: but, why do people buy magnets, what for?

Do you have any hypotheses - or is the mind pristine on this point?

P.S. Magnets come in many forms. For example, imitating a rattlesnake. They are not attached to the fridge...

Reason: