Interesting and humorous - page 64

x4x:
What's that got to do with it? )))Normal dialogue: Me: - I like milk. You: -but the brick is rectangular. ))))) Iron logic. You don't lose face of the administrative narpower in the country)))

We have nothing to lose but our own avatars ;)

FAQ:

At least I don't suffer from reproduction.
You shouldn't, sexting is good for your health. It's also pleasant.

Is it that bad? That there is nothing to lose.

How do you manage, I wonder... You're not lazy.
HUK:
You should, sex is good for your health. It's also pleasant.
I was talking about reproduction of a person by means of direct cloning via "hide my ass" and similar services! It has nothing to do with sex (except with other people's brains).

x4x:
Is it that bad? That there's nothing to lose.

Well, I'm certainly not going to lose face (unlike some people)

I'm a satrap and an autocrat. No, you're not.

FAQ:
How do you manage, I wonder... I was talking about reproduction of one person by direct cloning through "hide my ass" and similar services! It has nothing to do with sex (except with other people's brains).

Doing what? And what's "hide my ass", my high ass, I'm not good with translation, especially since I'm asleep, tell me.

HUK:

I can do what? And what's "hide my ass", my high ass, I'm not very good at translation, especially since I'm awake, please explain.

Come on, I don't insist. pretending to be a hosepipe is also a theme ;)

And by the way that remark was not addressed to you.

FAQ:

Well, I'm not going to lose face (unlike some people).

I'm a satrap and an autocrat. What's the big deal.

That's right, people in your profession need to be more self-critical, and more publicly self-critical. I wonder if you specified it in the application form when you applied for a job. It's amazing how you got hired.

To honesty?

HUK:

For honesty or something?

Why not?

FAQ:

Come on, I don't insist. pretending to be a hosepipe is also a theme ;)

And by the way, that line wasn't directed at you.

Are you sober? How is it not me, look above, if you can get your head up. What was written to me was answered.