Interesting and humorous - page 53

( I would replace beggars with fools, but that's about right :) )

Cute doggie :)

BoraBo:

Cute doggie :)

It's already a mockery.

Just for fun, I put this picture in the graphic viewer window. The ratio of the size of the dog to the height of the antenna is great - you can't really see the dog there :)

Still, the doggy's cute :)

denis_orlov:

( I'd replace beggars with fools, but that's about right :) )

+100500 I'm all for that motto for forex. My friend decided he is too pinched for 10 thousand bucks and he kinda decided to invest it. I helped him to download the terminal. I would like to help him to download the terminal and to understand the program. So he's really itching to get his hands on it.... how to raise capital without doing anything. In fact, investing is doing nothing and you make profit just because you have money. But you do nothing.... Of course in Forex it is hard to say that you do nothing, especially if you trade with your hands. Nerves, excitement, worries. But the very point of investing. You have capital and you do nothing!!!!!!!!! Just because you have it :))))))) Many people don't. )))) It turns out that money is an EXCLUSIVE commodity!!!!!!! I mean, of course, a lakh of wood as investment capital, but a pittance with a thousand bucks is a pittance.........:((((((

>

Oh, dear... Waiting for the next page so as not to wind the antenna (((.
Reason: