Interesting and humorous - page 48

DmitriyN:

I've seen the film, apparently it's in the "world conspiracy, it's all the Freemasons' fault" cycle. There is an obvious confusion between "forbidding a child to see bad things" and "explaining to a child what bad things are". Of course it is more difficult to explain, it takes time, effort and patience, and it is easier to forbid.

I will not argue, it is up to everyone.

It's more like a commercial - for your money, we'll shit all you want

But other than that, I agree with the control, I have the same problem.

Blacklists, whitelists, everything is crooked.

I didn't find anything criminal at all.

and juvenile justice is long overdue

Guys, don't forget that a child doesn't just absorb information. The child is forming a programme in his or her head, which will guide his or her actions in the world.

Mischek2:

Maybe you should consider (in the case of small children) not connecting the Internet to the child's computer at all.

The child should be able to download everything he or she needs - books, audio books, films, cartoons, games, etc. - onto his or her hard drive, and let him or her learn and enjoy himself or herself off-line.

DmitriyN:

Maybe you should consider (in the case of small children) not connecting the Internet to the child's computer at all.

Download everything they need: books, audiobooks, movies, cartoons, games, etc. onto their hard drives, and let them learn and have fun off-line.

Yeah, what to download ? No one knows what he'll want to research tomorrow.

Apart from having to go to the class website, etc.

Mischek2:

It's up to you to decide what to pump, you set your own boundaries.
But I don't see how anything can be banned these days. Even first graders in our gymnasium go to school with netbooks, everyone copies everything from flash drive to flash drive, they swap CDs, memory cards. One fingernail-sized microSD card can hold dozens of high quality movies. I can't imagine the censorship.

Mischek2:
I didn't find anything criminal at all.
and juvenile justice is long overdue.
Heh heh heh heh...

DmitriyN:

It's up to you to decide what you want, you set your own boundaries.
But I don't see how anything can be banned nowadays. Even first graders in our gymnasium go to school with netbooks, everyone copies everything from flash drive to flash drive, they swap CDs, memory cards. One fingernail-sized microSD card can hold dozens of high quality movies. I can't imagine the censorship.

Any prohibition = provocation = increasing the attractiveness of the forbidden.

NO EXCEPTIONS FOUND.

is this humour?
Reason: