Interesting and humorous - page 49

jartmailru:
Hee hee hee...

yep, yep yep yep

The rise in obesity in Germany has caused safety problems in local crematoria. Cremating bodies that are too large leads to uncontrolled fires in these facilities and increased pollution.

In Norway it is forbidden by law to cry

But the best place to start is

I'm not going to list all the things a friend told me

Mischek2:

But the best start is

Well, he doesn't list it. The article is not just about Germany
Ale-xander:
is that humour?
Well, yes. I have acquaintances who have been carrying the bright dream of civilized Europeans since the 90s.
Here - facts, there - dreamers. Humour.

"Can I dice carrots in my soup?" - NOT!

jartmailru:
Well, he doesn't. The article is not just about Germany.
Well, yes. I have acquaintances who have been carrying the bright dream of civilized Europeans since the 90s.
Here - facts, there - dreamers. Humour.
I read a couple more lines about sweden, the kids say "it". How does this acquaintance or he himself say "it", mine or mine?

Ale-xander:
read a few more lines about sweden, children are referred to as "it". How does this acquaintance or he himself say to the dee, mine or mine?
I'm talking about this: parents come to the kindergarten - they turn their child in.
The whole day the child will be called 'it' - like he hasn't decided yet.
What does the acquaintance have to do with it and what does he call who?!

http://newsru.com/world/27jun2011/shvedskiysad.html

In Germany, it seems to be the norm of the language - a girl under the age of 12 is called 'it'. But I haven't checked.

Mathemat:
In Germany it's a kind of language norm - a girl under 12 is called "it". But I have not checked.

don't read the soviet newspapers (c)

It's like in Russia it always snows and bears walk around

The burger still hears about the crisis, but locals don't give a shit, the main thing is to pay for petrol in time for the winter, they still remember 2008, they paid and prices went down

Mischek2:
don't read the Soviet newspapers (c)
I gave you the link to the article, actually.
That's it.

Mischek2: The burger still hears about the crisis, but locals don't give a damn, the main thing is to pay for diesel for the winter, they still remember 2008, they paid for it and the prices went down
Well, in Russia it is unrealistic. It is well known that petrol is not made from oil.

jartmailru:
I gave you the link to the article, actually.
That's it.

I was answering Alexei about Germany and you have an article about one kindergarten for 30 children in Sweden.

But of course you don't care, you need an excuse for wasted years in your homeland and an aimless future in your own swamp.

And you can safely send your child to any kindergarten in Scandinavia, by the way, they will tell him about same-sex love in a funny way.

The only thing is that there are no more queers in Scandinavia but here every second queer becomes a queer.

Reason: