Interesting and humorous - page 47

sergeyas:
Trade the signals and people will be drawn).

I am giving it away for free)

In a couple of years - dollar and euro parity, August 37 - collapse of the financial system (and maybe something worse), Japanese yen will cease to exist earlier by six months... That's roughly the picture)

Figar0:

I'm giving it away for free)

In a couple of years - dollar and euro parity, August 37 - collapse of the financial system (and maybe something worse), Japanese yen will cease to exist earlier by six months... That's roughly the picture)

Hilarious! A repeat of '37!

The RAS Institute for Male Happiness has released a new vodka variety, Justice. It gives my wife a headache in the morning.

When a man with money meets a man with experience, a man with experience leaves with money, and a man who had money leaves with experience.

Grandma had a very bad day: both the waffles didn't work out and the laptop was ruined!

I had no idea I could make my husband cry for hours!!! - Did I format his Winchester?

I had a fortune-teller today. Couldn't find a chamomile, though... Bottom line: cactus, bloody hands, but I think he likes it!

Chief dictates an email to his secretary:
- I'm informing you comma that the loan we got from you comma this year
we will not be able to repay it this year, full stop.
Lenochka, I said full stop, not colon with three parentheses!

A Bentley and a Lamborghini collided in the village of Kukuevo. Traffic police officers arrived on the scene and took two hours to take pictures.

I used to live alone, and all my stuff just sort of fell into place. Now I've got a girlfriend, and now all my stuff is lying neat and pretty in the middle of nowhere...

Ale, Mom, put Daddy on the phone.
- Hello, Daddy, is Spartak the champion? ?
- Yes, yes, yes, of course, daughter, of course!!! !
- Dad, give it to mum.
- Ale, mum, did you hear, dad said it's okay.

"What can you do for a hundred quid?" Prostitute: "Absolutely everything." "Then get in, you can help pour the foundation."

- Tell me, please, and where did you sew your costume?
- In Paris.
- Is it far from Odessa?
- It's 10,000 kilometres.
- Look, it's so remote, and how they sew!

==================

Kuban. Photo sketches. "You can't breathe before you die"!

http://trueimages.ru/img/ef/b8/72d3f1d32c0d0e8d6c619124d65.jpg (strictly no children under 16 to avoid...)

leonid553:

==================

Kuban. Photo sketches. "You can't breathe before you die"!

http://trueimages.ru/img/ef/b8/72d3f1d32c0d0e8d6c619124d65.jpg (strictly no children under 16 to avoid...)

Well done, Leonid, both children can't see and adults understand. By the way, how to make a "children's" internet at home. Brandmauers and other sysadmins don't say.

YOUNGA:
Well done, Leonid, both the kids can't see and the adults get it. By the way, how to make a "children's" internet at home. Brandmaures and other sysadmins don't say.

1. At the moment, all antiviruses have a built-in site filter (in baby talk). Just put all sites with a mask on this list that need to be blocked. like www.XXX.com/*

2. Teach children to search only on Google. If you have a google email account, you can log into it directly in the search engine and put in child-friendly controls and a site filter. And google won't include any sites you don't want in the search results.

YOUNGA:
_ By the way how to make a "baby" internet at home _
What's the point? So that by the age of 13 your child can't tell the difference between a spread and a swap? So that he's less likely to be at home and more likely to be at friends' houses and internet cafes, less likely to trust his parents, etc. Will you explain the difference between a "pussy" and a "tit" or will you leave the task to his friends and his biology teacher? Do you want a retard who'll be sitting on your neck after 18 or ... You tell me.

DmitriyN:
What's the point? So that by the age of 13 your child can't tell the difference between a spread and a swap? So that he was at home less often, and more at friends' houses and internet cafes, trusted his parents less, etc.? Will you explain the difference between a "pussy" and a "tit" or will you leave the task to his friends and his biology teacher? Do you want a retard who'll be sitting on your neck after 18 or ... You tell me.

I was at a friend's house once. Installed his Windows, installed some games. The machine's powerful, pulls off colorful games. Then the friend went off to sea. A couple of months later, his mother called me and asked me to clean the computer. I came and offered her to delete the game, where the devil warriors kill everyone in a row, in an eerily colourful way. My mum agreed, realizing how much aggression and anger was coming out of it. My friend's daughter (primary school age) threw a fit of hysteria, which made it clear that she hates everyone, that she has to fight, and only on the side of evil, and everything in the same vein. After seeing such a reaction, my mother and I deleted all the other similar games. Well, it's too early for a child to play that.

So, dear DmitriyN, I think YOUNGA is right - children's access to the Internet should be severely restricted. It's just that everything has its time. The child's psyche should be ready to accept this or that information. That's when you can loosen the bridle a little. Be sure to watch the video below!

>

drknn:

. Be sure to watch the video below!

It's a load of bullshit. It's like - and in america they burn negroes

In this light, cartoons are a rest on the backdrop of ntv and channel one.

>

drknn:

I've seen the film, apparently it's in the "world conspiracy, it's all the Freemasons' fault" series. There is an obvious confusion between "forbidding a child to see bad things" and "explaining to a child what bad things are". Of course it is more difficult to explain, it takes time, strength and patience, and it is easier to forbid.

I'm not going to argue, it's everyone's business.

Reason: