Interesting and humorous - page 193

what a bunch of you bloopers before the election... can't sleep? it's never going to get any better... alas... :-)))

zoritch:
what a bunch of you bloopers before the election... can't sleep? it's never going to get any better... alas... :-)))
It will be better by leaps and bounds! And it will be great, not just better!

After chatting on the forum for a few years I've seen a lot of interesting people... even among the current opponents...

What are we fighting about? The fact that I'm drunk and wake up in the morning and take my daughter to the play "The Kid and the... and someone else does the same?

I don't get it... I still don't get it...

zoritch:

After chatting on the forum for a few years I've seen a lot of interesting people... even among the current opponents...

What are we fighting about? The fact that I'm drunk and wake up in the morning and take my daughter to the play "The Kid and the... and someone else does the same?

but that's the mystery of psychology, mass control... it's the same in forex, they control the masses so that they drain more.

LanSeet:
But that's the secret of the psychology of controlling the masses... it's the same in forex, they control the masses so that they lose more.
You're writing illiterate, it's not good...

zoritch:
You're writing illiterate, it's not good...
Geometry doesn't like words!

LanSeet:
Geometry(forexmetrics) doesn't like words!
Illiteracy dislikes it even more.

zoritch:

Zorich, aren't you taking your daughter to that play where my granddaughter invited five of you for tomorrow :) It's her birthday :)

tara:
Illiteracy is even more disliked.
What are the criteria for measuring a person's literacy?

LanSeet:
What are the criteria for measuring a person's literacy?
Without trolling :))

...the interpretation of literacy in the narrow sense as the ability to read and write is increasingly common in Russian today. A similar interpretation is present today in foreign studies. Thus, R.F. Masias defines reading as a process of extracting meaning from written symbols, and writing as a process of using signs to convey meaning, thinks that literacy includes reading and writing*. The processes of reading and writing are meaning-constructing, linked to other processes of language and speech.
The difference between Russian and American (and English) interpretations of the term consists in the presence of the social context of the concept in American works and the broad meaning of the word, which includes oral speech - in domestic ones.

Full article:
http://www.library.ru/1/sociolog/text/article.php?a_uid=77
Reason: