Interesting and humorous - page 186

artmedia70:

No, darling, you don't have to be afraid of me all week... I'm good today, I'm full... ;)

Just walked in and saw.

Andexhaled soothingly: Great!

bxa29869:

Hopefully another round of the Russia vs Ukraine (alphabetical order, if anything) brawl was not triggered by my provocative phrase:

But actually it wasn't, of course. Look how easy it is to start chaos (it worked for me). And how naive it is to talk about manageable chaos, since the predictability of even two or three steps ahead is close to zero.

It's not you, but some personalities here who are just waiting for the moment to start that chaos. )))

JImpro:

Exactly, pro-ganda is a powerful thing, but not to the point of overriding the underlying essence. Replace Hitler with you-know-who and the situation (pattern) is the same as today's Russia. And most importantly the sanction corresponds, which increases the likelihood of working almost to unity.

Did you come up with this on your own, or did someone tell you? Or just an obsession?

However, no one takes you seriously anymore. It'll do as humor. Regular and not funny. )))

JImpro:
Sir, I've been hopping after you for three days to tell you that I'm indifferent to you. :):):) Your "swooping" is in the same vein. I hope you get the point of this at least.

See how the clouds not only disperse, but also create. And all with the help of hands. Technology is made with hands. But you probably think that with your feet. ))

To brighten up snacks at the computer:

What progress has been made!

The BIOS is now in colour, with mouse control and in Russian! Holy crap! Waiting for a three-dimensional BIOS with graphics card support! Maybe they'll start building games into the BIOS?

artmedia70:
They're the ones having fun.

Sort of. ))

Reason: