Interesting and humorous - page 199

AlexeyVik:
The main thing is not to say anything bad about Ukraine, otherwise you will be banned.
+++++++

AlexeyVik:
The main thing is not to say anything bad about Ukraine, otherwise you'll get banned.

Pretty girl... nice, but slutty...

Last time she brought a Pole into the house, now a Negro...

ZaPutina:
No rights - that's the right thing to do.

)))))

artmedia70:

Pretty girl... nice, but slutty...

Last time I brought a Polack into the house, now a Negro...

so... the trial balloon has passed... and I'm in:

I'll be brief: 34E6@LI

moskitman:

So... the trial balloon has passed... ...and I'm in:

I'll be brief: 34E6@LI

I think the balls will roll into the holes tomorrow up to the ... bath leaves ;)

ZS. The picture's a bull's-eye!

AlexeyVik:
The main thing is not to say anything bad about Ukraine, otherwise you will be banned.
Uncle Lesha, you are not eating the sandwich correctly, the sausage is on the other side there :))
Not a word about Ukraine at all, it is irrelevant, let God deal with his own crap.
And the moderator's love of good literature should not be mistaken for a call for a bus brawl.
Should I get a second nickname for the Interesting and Humour threads so that fables aren't taken as valuable pointers?

granit77:
Wrong way to eat your sandwich, Uncle Lesha, the sausage is on the other side :))
Not a word about Ukraine at all, it's irrelevant, let God deal with his own shit.
And the moderator's love of good literature should not be mistaken for a call for a bus brawl.
Do I have to get a second nickname for the Interesting and Humour threads so that fables aren't taken as valuable pointers?

And this post also provokes further political dialogue aimed at shaming Russia and its president's policies.

You have a strange fondness for strange literature. All mud towards the motherland is high and good literature. And quoting Putin from wikipedia leads to a ban. Tried it myself. You can, of course, and a dozen more nicknames, just don't forget to ban them for every such statement.

Reason: