Interesting and humorous - page 192

zoritch:

I may be obsolete, but there's room for improvement... from the same background, I took my daughter's synthesis... at the age of seven she has already created... :-)))

https://yadi.sk/d/J-W00shgbUPA4

How much is it? 3,000 rubles. And that's earnings on fore.

zoritch:
you fucking fool... you can't play three grand about Cheburashka... asshole... 46

I looked up the prices in the shop. But even assuming you're buying your daughter a synthesiser like Igor Krutoi's, you're just being silly. Based on her age, today she wants a synth, tomorrow she wants aquarium fish. It's the inertia of the flywheel...

Yamaha DGX-650

special... fuckin'

zoritch:

Yamaha DGX-650

special... fuckin'

Do you and your wife drink beer?

LanSeet:
Do you drink beer with your wife?

have you completely lost your mind ? i've been renovating my second flat for two years now, but everyone has realised it's just a way to be alone...

and as for the yamaha, it's just as self-made... only more expensive... i got a korch myself... for 135... :-)))

that's it... sleep... tomorrow everything will be cleaned up and we'll go...

zoritch:

have you completely lost your mind ? i've been renovating my second flat for two years now, but everyone has realised it's just a way to be alone...

and as for the yamaha, it's just as self-made... only more expensive... i got a korch myself... for 135... :-)))

Hangover syndrome lasts from two months to a couple of years. At that point a person is unable to perceive information quickly and rationally. Think about two years being in a nonthinking state. But time is running out. What goes away is something you can never get back!

solar:

Alcoholism is a disease caused by the systematic consumption of alcohol, characterised by craving for alcohol, leading to mental and physical disorders and disrupting the social relationships of the person suffering from the disease. (It has 3 stages).

So as not to bore us with the stages, we will skip to the third (I will not describe the physical changes in patients). We will indicate only the mental changes, as follows -

Lying, absent-mindedness, emotional stupidity, cynicism, aggression, anger, absence of shame, sense of dignity and mental activity.
Stage III patients are even useful to society, showing what drinking alcohol in any quantity leads to.

They won't understand you... What a pity!

solar:
It's a shame that all the hard-earned money in this forum goes into jumps or not jumps, who isn't the right one... or not at all ?

zoritch:

I take it you're just jealous of your quick brain, because you're incapable...

and it's not for you to talk about time... :-))) feel - all is not as I wanted, and not as it could be...

like - you almost took off, but you didn't make it in time... winter has arrived... :-)))

( if you're in a thinking state all your life - you can only be pitied... I sometimes just spit on...)

Yes the degradation is complete! We don't have winters.
Reason: