Interesting and humorous - page 228

artmedia70:

Vitya, you should put the provocateur in a bathhouse for a week. What's stopping you? And the provocateur could certainly use a little rest. Only it's always the wrong people who deserve it.

That's just... just saying. Rhetoric...

If you mean me, a week won't help - I write here less often. Ask for more.

By the way, "self-respecting men" do not write like that, and if they do, at least they call the "provocateurs" by name openly. That's why I was surprised yesterday - why did you suddenly start writing on their behalf.....

granit77:
Shortened the thread so it fits the name better. No reprisals, just taking up moderators' time and getting yourself all worked up.
If the board says no politics, it means it's there for a reason. The forum does not need any trouble.

Vitya, the girl is asking for me to be permanently banned by IP, make her feel good.

Yeah, and I'm bored here already.

Demi:

Vitya, the girl is asking for me to be permanently banned by IP, make her feel good.

And I'm already bored here.

Do you look like a man? Like an alley-oop... ...you put out a stupid cut and Makarevich and you think you're cool?

Bored, don't come in. Or are you itchy?

Demi:

If you mean me, a week won't help - I write here less often. Ask for more.

By the way, "self-respecting men" don't write like that, and if they do, at least they call the "provocateurs" by name openly. That's why I was surprised yesterday - why did you suddenly start writing on their behalf.....

You're just a cheap troll. Not interesting, empty and silly, with a completely blank profile(Demi Moore) and skull. Morally small, and also a loser, since you're so angry. Well... like a moochy little dog. Go educate yourself, boy.

There's normal people here to talk to. Why are you bothering when men are talking? Shoo.

That's the last of it. I'll just ignore you... you sucker, I don't notice...

All of you should be banned for at least a week, without distinction of gender or age, so I don't understand you all. Left and right. Bender won't allow it :))

granit77:
All of you should be banned for at least a week, without distinction of gender or age, so I don't understand you all. Left and right. Bender won't allow it :))
Zarathustra won't allow it :)

Who is Bender?
A male Bender?

Unlearned.

Tara, why don't you come to the home branch,
Reason: