Interesting and humorous - page 191

evillive:
How much is that - not cheap? And what's the router for? For Wi-Fi?
Yeah, for Wi-Fi. 800 hryvnias. I need a router because I have a Windows tablet, but I don't have a modem built in.

barabashkakvn:
Yes, for Wi-Fi distribution. 800 hryvnias. I need a router because I have a Windows tablet but no modem built in.
I've always suspected that moderators work for pennies.

evillive:

There is no such thing in Russia. There are only in regional centres and so-called megalopolises, and even that is incomplete ;)

GPRS doesn't always work in the hinterland...

Do you live in Russia?

Here you can see 4G coverage in Russia

LanSeet:

Do you live in Russia?

Here you can see 4G coverage in Russia

Did I say otherwise? Only in cities, and not all of them, and Russia is not just cities...

evillive:
Well, did I say otherwise? Only in big cities, and Russia is not just cities...
But it's like that everywhere. What's the point of putting a tower in the woods. But there is internet in any deep village.

barabashkakvn:
Yes, for Wi-Fi distribution. 800 hrn. And I need a router because I have a Windows tablet but no modem built in.
this is bullshit... Europeans shit... I for five hundred rubles for ten years have much more ... :-)))

zoritch:
it's fucked up... fucking Europeans... I've had a lot more for five hundred roubles for about ten years now... :-)))
This is the price of beer which you get drunk on every day. Anyway, you can't see beyond 500 roubles, you're trippin' in the eyes!

LanSeet:
That's the price of the beer you get drunk on every day. Anyway, you can't see beyond 500 roubles, you're trippin' in the eye!

yes, surprisingly enough... six or seven beers at fifty-nine to sixty... plus some mussels in butter or a crunchy pack or two...

every day since three days on the first of September... and what... have I degraded much ?

zoritch:

yes, surprisingly enough... six or seven beers at fifty-nine to sixty... plus some mussels in butter or a crunchy pack or two...

every day since three days on the first of September... and what... have I degraded much ?

Well you seem to be educated, you're in tech, you don't need to explain that a spinning flywheel will continue to move by inertia. So the alcohol in your case, the outdated topic moves by inertia, in your head.

LanSeet:
Well you seem to be educated, in technology, you do not need to explain that the unwound flywheel will continue to move by inertia. So, alcohol in your case, an outdated topic moves by inertia, in your head.

I may be obsolete, but there's room for improvement... from the same background, I took my daughter's synthesis... at the age of seven she has already created... :-)))

https://yadi.sk/d/J-W00shgbUPA4

Reason: