Interesting and humorous - page 93

Even more interesting. There are people at home who have converted their room doors to open into a corridor. That's the kids getting knocked down.

Boorish people are taught in a boorish way

via zadolbali
There used to be clouds of cars in my yard, too. They stood on the pavements, the children's playground, the yard plantings, under the archway in the house, even blocking their own driveway. I had to walk along the road to avoid the cars, because everything was blocked except the driveway.

One day I got fed up with it, and for a week I began writing down the numbers of cars that were parked on the most forbidden places - the pavements, the playground and the front garden. By the end of the week revealed fifteen of the most evil monkeys who do not bother at all, about a dozen people who simply do not care, and they put where there is room, and how many others, who are trying not to drive too far.

The next step was to put little notes under windscreen wipers to the first two categories of people, politely asking them not to park. To the amazement, almost everyone ignored it. Well, a note with more explicit, and much less polite, content was placed under the windscreen wipers. No results.

After that, Operation Vengeance began. I'll omit the details, but one morning all lovers of illegal parking were in for a surprise: the front and rear windows of their cars were covered with sheets of A4 paper with inscription "Give for parking". It was all glued with silicate glue, aka liquid glass. I recommend it. It's impossible to get it off without damaging it. Took a lot of work, but it was worth it. Shouting, shouting, calling the police... Beautiful.

Since then, the number of cars in the yard has gone down in a hurry. Even those who didn't get hit have started to be wary. The investigation, of course, turned up nothing. Who could think of a reserve officer who had recently returned home?

drknn:

It's easier and safer. Take a piece of ice and throw it discreetly from a house window onto a car window at night. Fingerprints cannot be lifted from the ice. An icicle has fallen from the sky :)

DmitriyN:

It's easier and safer. Take a piece of ice and throw it discreetly from a house window onto a car window at night. Fingerprints cannot be lifted from the ice. An icicle has fallen from the sky :)

Yes, there are a lot of methods. I was most impressed with the method of pouring crumbs on the roof of the car.

drknn:
Yes, there are plenty of methods. I was most impressed with the method of pouring crumbs on the roof of the car.
Crumbs are for pigeons and sparrows during the day, and cars are mostly parked overnight in yards. So it's purely valerian tincture.

Reason: