Interesting and humorous - page 198

Contender:

And those who do not use it effectively - to the stake!

The times of Ivan the Terrible and Stalin are, thank God, over.

granit77:
The Kremlin dreamer?
The comparison with Lenin is too much of an honour for me. Remember the previous collapse of the ruble and how industry revived and grew with it.

granit77:
Dmitry Bykov. Ruble and Dick /Fable

Wrong literature, comrade. You risk incurring the wrath of local puttans. And in general, solid you can say Russophobia. Here is a correct book (recently I have come across in an online shop), and most importantly, not banned, and, therefore, useful in all respects. And the most valuable thing is that it is "based on historical facts".

545 rubles for 24 pages ?!?

api:

545 roubles for 24 pages ?!?

That's right! How else do you defeat the 'tricky dollar'? ;)

FxRoller:

You're reading the wrong literature, comrade. You run the risk of incurring the wrath of the local puttas. And in general, you could say it is all Russophobia. Here is a correct book (I recently came across it myself in an online shop), and most importantly, not banned, and, therefore, useful in all respects. And the most valuable thing is that it is "based on historical facts".

A specimen of sycophantic literature, not to be blown against the wind, or a scathing satire on the modern regime?!

khorosh:
Before the "time of Stalin" someone must have thought "the time of Ivan the Terrible is over".

khorosh:
And the cult of God never goes away!?

The rabble roused. A branch of humour. Jump in and bye-bye.

The main thing is not to say anything bad about Ukraine, otherwise you will be banned.