Interesting and humorous - page 200

AlexeyVik:

And this post also provokes you to continue the political dialogue aimed at shaming Russia and its president.

Don't you think that if other people's posts provoke you into "continuing the political dialogue", then the problem is somewhere in you?

Contender:

Don't you think that if other people's posts provoke you to "continue political dialogue", then the problem is somewhere in you?

Made a clone after all. Well done.

AlexeyVik:
Made a clone after all. Well done.
You have an obsession

AlexeyVik:

And this post also provokes further political dialogue aimed at shaming Russia and its president's policies.

You have a strange love of strange literature. All mud towards the motherland is high and good literature. And quoting Putin from wikipedia leads to a ban. Tried it myself. You can, of course, and a dozen more nicknames, just don't forget to ban them for every such statement.

You see, good literature is good literature. If we were to filter out literary talent in relation to the current government, then history would be full of @opolises, while real writers ranging from Saltykov-Shchedrin to Strugatsky inclusive would be forgotten.
Bykov is undoubtedly good literature. I highly recommend his biographical novels about Okudzhava, Pasternak and Mayakovsky. If it's a bit heavy - there's "WD". And I would especially like to mention his literary readings, in particular analyses of Strugatsky's works. It would seem that we know them far and wide, but he opens us whole unexplored layers of their works.

As for the "messed up nicknames" - I haven't written a single word on the forum under someone else's nickname. And I don't intend to.

Literary awards of Dmitry Bykov

granit77:

You see, good literature is good literature in Africa. If we were to filter literati in relation to the current government, then history would be full of @opolises and real writers from Saltykov-Shchedrin to Strugatsky inclusive would be forgotten.
Bykov is undoubtedly good literature. I highly recommend his biographical novels about Okudzhava, Pasternak and Mayakovsky. If it's a bit heavy - there's "WD". And I would especially like to mention his literary readings, in particular analyses of Strugatsky's works. It would seem that we know them far and wide, but he opens whole unexplored layers of their works.

Just don't forget that in this situation everyone is to some extent. Only some are committed to one asshole and others to another and a different colour.

At this point I am leaving this topic. You can continue with a monologue.

Enough about politics - we need to talk about the essentials:

Rolli:

Enough about politics - we need to talk about the essentials:

Yeah, it's like that anecdote:

A man is screaming in a prison cell, the warden opens a window and asks

- What's he yelling for?

- He's asking for a stew.

- Doesn't he want .....?

- Already put in, but he's still yelling.

granit77:

You see, good literature is good literature in Africa. If we were to filter out literary people in relation to the current government, then history would be full of @opolises, and real writers from Saltykov-Shchedrin to Strugatsky inclusive would be forgotten.
Bykov is undoubtedly good literature. I highly recommend his biographical novels about Okudzhava, Pasternak and Mayakovsky. If it's a bit heavy - there's "WD". And I would especially like to mention his literary readings, in particular analyses of Strugatsky's works. It would seem that we know them far and wide, but he opens us whole unexplored layers of their works.

As for "messed up nicknames" - I haven't written a single word on the forum under someone else's nickname. And I don't intend to.

Literary awards of Dmitry Bykov

If a man is a great writer, it doesn't mean that he knows politics and economics. And you use his authority as a writer in an area where he is completely incompetent. Many countries, for example China, keep their currency exchange rates low, as it stimulates the national economy. Japan periodically intervenes in the currency market to weaken the yen. If a similar policy is adopted by Russia, however, some people perceive it as a collapse of the ruble.

khorosh:
Just because a man is an excellent literalist doesn't mean he's an excellent judge of politics and economics. And you are using his authority as a literalist in an area where he is completely incompetent. Many countries, for example China, keep their currency exchange rates low, as it stimulates the national economy. Japan periodically intervenes in the currency market to weaken the yen. If a similar policy is adopted by Russia, however, some people perceive it as a collapse of the ruble.

You claim that the weakening of the ruble is a "policy pursued by Russia" and that the Central Bank of Russia is fighting the weakening with interventions.

One of you two is lying

Reason: