Interesting and humorous - page 188

More interesting than humorous.

Herman Gref's speech at the Russia Calling Investment Forum.

Excerpt from the film "Melyuzga" (based on the story of the same name by A.I. Kuprin), directed by V. Morozov, 2004.

(Not forbidden)

solar:

An excerpt from the film "Melyuzga" (based on the story of the same name by A.I. Kuprin), directed by V. Morozov, 2004.

(Not banned)

There is no need to tear it out of the conquest.

A.I. Kuprin
"Don't touch our language!"

At the beginning of the text, A.I. Kuprin has drawn in ink the full-face of Chirikov's head. (1)

Chirikov - (though I got it out as Vodovozov or Izmailov) - is a fine writer, a glorious comrade, a good family man, but in his confrontation with Sholom Ash he was completely wrong. (2) Because there is nothing worse than half measures. If you are going to bite, bite! And he didn't bite, he only slobbered.

All of us, the best people of Russia (and I count myself among them at the very tail end), have long been running amuck under the whip of the Jewish braying, the Jewish hysteria, the Jewish hypersensitivity, the Jewish passion for domination, the Jewish centuries-long cohesion that makes this chosen people as terrifying and powerful as a pack of gadflies, capable of killing a horse in a swamp. The terrible thing is that we are all aware of this, but it is a hundred times more terrible that we only whisper about it in the most intimate of company, but never dare to say it out loud. You can speak in an allegorical way about a king or even God, but try a Jew!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What a howl and shriek will arise among those pharmacists, dentists, lawyers, doctors, and especially loudly among Russian writers, because, as one very good novelist, Kuprin, said; every Jew is born into the world of God with the destined mission to be a Russian writer.

I remember that you were indignant at Danilovsky when I, teasingly, called Jews kikes. I also know that you are the most correct, gentle, truthful and generous person in the whole world - you are always far from motives of fear, or publicity, or bargaining. You have defended their interests and you have been outraged in all sincerity.
And if You got angry at this gang of literary bastards - they must have had a lot of nerve.

And there are hundreds of people who think like you and me but don't dare to say so. I have spoken intimate with so many of those who crucify themselves for Jewish interests, putting them far above people's, men's interests. And they would tell me, looking around fearfully, in a whisper: "By God, I'm sick of dealing with their ills!

The whole tribe of 10 thousand people of some Ainu or Gilyak or Orochens, somewhere in the extreme north, slit their throats, because their reindeer died. Is it worth thinking about such a trifle, when Heika Milman in Lutsk has got down out of her featherbed? (And is worth something for the consistency with which they are beaten and beaten at all times, starting with the time of the Egyptian pharaohs!) Somewhere in the fertile Samara province they eat clay and quinoa - and yet from year to year! But we, Russian writers, i.e. you, me, Poshekhonov, Vodovozov, Galperin, Shpolyansky, Gorodetsky, Shaikevich and Kulakov, cry out that the admission of students in dental schools is limited. They stole a million dessiatinas of land from Bashkirs, turned marvelous Crimea into one big lupanarium, ravaged ancient land culture of Caucasus and Turkestan, curbed European Finland in a ham-handed way, devoured Poland as a state, And by God, about all this ocean of evil, injustice, violence and grief there was much less outcry than in the "Chirikov-Sholom Ash incident", to use the same Judean language. Why is that? Because the elephant and the bug suffer the same pain, but the squashed bug stinks louder.

The rest is here.

solar:

An excerpt from the film "A Small Thing" (based on the story of the same name by A.I. Kuprin), directed by V. Morozov, 2004.

(Not forbidden)

Aren't you ashamed of yourself thinking in fragments? So you showed us another XIX century teddy bear, so what? What did you want to say? If you want to answer, do not forget that you yourself are Russian. You're just ashamed of it.

We're Russian! What a rapture!

(c) A.V. Suvorov.

-You got married, now you can't smoke, you can't drink, you can't look at women! -Don't you regret it? -No pity either!

Morning. Monday.
Warden:
- Your eyes are red. Have you been drinking?
- No! I missed work, I cried!

solar:

Excerpt from the film "Melyuzga" (based on the story of the same name by A.I. Kuprin), directed by V. Morozov, 2004.

(Not forbidden)

What is there to ban? Have you watched it in full? Kuprin would not be a genius if everything was as flat as it seems to you. Watch from 1:15 to 1:30, and in this connection you should notice that they live amicably, they don't fight each other. Here's where you think about who is and who isn't.

artmedia70:

Aren't you ashamed of thinking in fragments yourself? So you showed us another 19th century teddy bear, so what? What did you want to say? If you want to answer, don't forget that you yourself are Russian. You're just ashamed of it.

We're Russian! What a delight!

(c) A.V. Suvorov.

After reading Sidorov I rethought everything.

Suvorov was slightly mistaken :-) He was a Russian. There were few Russians in those days. There are too many of them now. A Russian can be against Russians and Russia (this is fixable), but a Russich cannot.

Russian is not a nationality and not a nation. It is a belonging to the Russian world. As there is an adjective.

Reason: