Interesting and humorous - page 141

I see no point in explaining to many here that the memory of people should be respected, that there is no dancing on bones, that what is sacred to one should not be an object of insult to another, that there is political correctness but there is also human decency and tact. Well, you don't want to see that.
I am tired of explaining to you that no matter how you feel about Stalin, Hitler, Bolsheviks or Fascists, for the memory of those who died defending the city (whether from hunger or in battle does not matter), the question in this form was WRONG!

They started chanting slogans, accusing obscurantism, howling to the skies - they want to take away their freedom! Like children, honestly!
Stick to your opinion, I don't give a damn about it! It's not like you who have fought and died, so it's hard for you to understand.
You can continue the topic on your own.

pro_:

Stay with your opinion, I don't give a damn about it!

That's right.

Not people like you have fought and died, which is why it is hard for you to understand.

Can you prove it? Look, I'll charge you with rudeness, I'll make it look bad.
You can continue the topic on your own.
Nobody asked you here.

pro_:

Oh, really? You're so clever.

And you're not so smart.

MetaDriver:
Exactly.

Can you prove it? Look, I'll get you for being rude, I'll make it worth your while.
Nobody asked you here.

:))) As we found out earlier, and you admitted it yourself, rudeness is a habit of yours. You can go on like that. And don't threaten me, it could end badly.

Contender:

And you're not so good at it.

That's your answer to the facts? yeah....
Well, you can tell who's smart and who's not by our arguments and polemics.

All right, have fun... Love your homeland and appreciate the achievements of your ancestors, do not surrender the pearl of your culture to rabid enemies EVERYWHERE in your mind. That's all I wanted to say to you all. Tired of arguing with you.

pro_:

:))) As we found out earlier, and you admitted it yourself, rudeness is your habit. You can keep it up. And don't threaten me, it could end badly.

I thought you and I shared powers. And it was your initiative. So I'm going to be doing better as I go along, and I've already started looking out for others.

So go on and do your half of the job. Where are we on corruption? ы?

;)

MetaDriver:

I thought you and I shared powers. And it was your initiative. So I'm going to be doing better as I go along, and I've already started looking out for others.

So go on and do your half of the job. Where are we on corruption? ы?

;)

MetaDriver:

I thought you and I shared powers. And it was your initiative. So I'm going to be doing better, and I've already started looking out for the others.

So go do your half of the job. Where are we on corruption? ы?

;)

Provoking? Cheap trick.... :)))) When you're cured of your rudeness, we'll talk. In the meantime, get in line.

pro_:
Are you provoking me? Cheap trick .... :)))) When you're cured of your boorishness, we'll talk. In the meantime, get in line.

No way. That won't do. I'll cure you first. You're the more important creature.

;)

So tell me, do you believe in the omnipresent omnipresence?

pro_:
Not people like you have fought and died, so it is hard for you to understand.

Weren't it people like you who denounced their lack of love for the Motherland and the Party, which caused the army to be shot and killed and, as a consequence, the death of soldiers and civilians at the beginning of the war? And everyone fought, even "people like us".

As for believing or not believing the "native" sources - do you think North Koreans should believe their own? Here is their story about life in America http://youtu.be/ukHGqUVX1fE

gentlemen... you're not lazy... what do we want to achieve ? :-))) consensus unlikely ...
Reason: