Interesting and humorous - page 137

JImpro:

Blown out of proportion. That's the right poll, if you don't like it, just walk away. Pseudo-patriots are always seeing spies and provocateurs.

And now they can close down because of nonsense, a great TV channel.

They made a big deal out of it? Bullshit?

Everyone seems to have different tolerance limits. What if you were swearing at someone on TV? You personally. Would you also tolerate it, because there would be an interesting movie on that channel in the evening?

p.s. And I will not even respond to "pseudo-patriot". You can tell who is a pseudo and who is not from our words.

pro_:

Blown? Bullshit?
Everyone seems to have different tolerance limits. What if you'd been cursed at by a TV station? You personally. Would you tolerate it because there's an interesting movie on the channel tonight?
Listen, you poet, why don't you go and fight corruption already? It's a righteous fucking patriotic cause.

pro_:

Р. What if you had been sworn at from a TV station? You personally.

Would the television swear at you? Personally? Yeah, well... If you don't like the TV channel, put the remote control in your hands. And a lack of independent media leads to very bad things. And your personal insults are really nonsense.

MetaDriver:
Look, poet, why don't you go and fight corruption already? It's a very righteous, patriotic fucking cause.

We're being rude again? Is it a habit or is it impunity after last time?

The worse the standard of living in the country - the bigger the posters of the chiefs...

pro_:
Being rude again? Is it a habit or is it impunity after the last time?
I think it's a habit. Or maybe it's just humor. This is a special branch. So what's the deal with corruption?

MetaDriver:
It's like a habit. Or maybe it's just humour. This is a special branch here. So what's the deal with corruption?

The eternal habit of rudeness can lead to you being considered a boor. You fight rudeness and I'll fight corruption, okay?

pro_:

The eternal habit of rudeness can lead to you being considered a boor. You fight rudeness and I'll fight corruption, okay?
That's settled.

pro_:

If there was not enough time, or could not, or did not acquire, and did not fight but fled? How could they have done all this?

The Germans had no less material and human resources. They were not winning, but only because they had enough spirit to defeat them at Stalingrad. I am not saying that they did not have it or could not fight. But we had enough spirit to go to Berlin and take it, while they did not have enough to take Leningrad and Moscow - it is a fact.

The spirit of any nation is not special, it is either present or absent, strong (at the moment, under the circumstances) or not.

If morale was higher, it was only because our soldiers were defending their land, their families, their people and their homeland. They fought for a just and righteous cause, unlike the Germans, who were aggressors and fought on foreign soil. Many of them fought against their will and did not support the policy of Hitler, although they could not refuse to fight under pain of being shot. So nationality and national spirit had nothing to do with it.
Reason: