Interesting and humorous - page 145

Integer:
And fuck you... as they say, you know where you're going.

Well, well, when there's nothing else to say, all you have to do is shake and rant...

You seem to have hit the nail on the head with my post! Come on - now for the "spiritual crosses", patriot...

moskitman:

On your marks!

Attention...

Bitch!!!

Aha! And before that, it was such a constructive, peaceful and nice conversation.

leonid553:

Well, well - when there's nothing else to say, all you have to do is rant in shaky and impotent anger ...

You seem to have hit the nail on the head with my post! Come on - now for the "spiritual crosses", patriot ...

What makes you think I have nothing to say?

You've already said it all! I quote your response:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And fuck you... as they say, you know where you're going.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You've made your point.

And all your arguments are clear. You haven't thought of the others. Quite predictable.

leonid553:

You've already said it all! I quote your response:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck you, as they say, you know where you're going.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You've made your point.

And all your arguments are clear. You haven't thought of the others. Quite predictable.

Dear Generalissimo, do you have late ignition? After this post, I had two more.

What is clear with me is good. I'm clear with myself too. If only you were clear with yourself.

Citizens traders!

Moscow was already surrendered and even burnt down

That was when Napoleon recklessly attacked us.

But we do not care, Russians will survive without the capital and will defeat everyone)))

And how many people were killed in the Battle of Kulikovo?

Let's expand the cholivars!

I suggest discussing the viciousness of Ivan the Terrible's bloody regime

the crimes of Prince Vladimir, who forcibly imposed Christianity.

feudal fragmentation

Integer:

Dear Generalismus, is your ignition late? After this post, I had two more.

What's clear with me is good. I'm clear with myself, too. If only you were clear with yourself.

Yes, two posts - no smarter than the previously quoted one!

However, you have succeeded in "burying" the subject.

From discussing war propaganda bastards and the blockade, with your hangover, the dialogue has moved on to your main argument: "you're a fool"!

You seem to have nothing else to say here, except " fuck you", "you fool", and some vulgar, sexually suggestive jokes. That's all you've been saying so far.

Well, it happens...

transcendreamer:

let's widen the chorus!

It's not a debate, it's a question of basic sanity and conscience. Moscow is not Peter, times are different and people are different.

granit77:

We have deviated slightly from the main topic - should Dozhd, which has raised a taboo subject, be banned from broadcasting with the help of telephone law?

However, we inadvertently simulated a similar situation locally. A group of comrades was discussing the subject of the Second World War, expressing a variety of opinions.
Next, we create a virtual reality:

1. A virtual situation
Moderator Granit who was given the right to rule the forum for a limited period of time (but within the framework of the forum rules) has long disliked user with nickname "plokhoy". He constantly raises uncomfortable topics, reveals unpleasant facts about Granit's friends' activities, accuses him of inability to moderate the site, etc. The activities of this unpleasant type interfere with Granit's career and make it less likely that he will be appointed to the next term. Granit is not the owner of the site, he is an appointed official, but he fancies himself a doomsayer and considers himself indispensable.
In the course of a discussion on WWII in an off-target thread, "plokhoy" mentions the possibility of continuing the fight in the event of Moscow surrender, retreating all the way to Siberia.
Granit rubs his hands cheerfully, having found a way to shut up a clever and dangerous opponent and makes a statement:
"User "plokhoy" has crossed all the borders of the permissible, he crossed the red line. While this is not a violation of forum rules, it is a much more serious thing in terms of moral and ethical burden, it is blasphemy. Therefore, as the person in charge, I am revoking user "plokhoy's" access rights. Perpetual ban"

2. Real situation
The Dozhd TV channel is constantly broadcasting reports from rallies and marches, exposing corruption and theft in governmental structures, providing a platform for opponents of the current regime, making it less likely that the ruling coalition will win the next election and, in general, being a very unpleasant thorn in the side of the authorities.
To the delight of the authorities, Dozhd, which raised the taboo topic of the possibility of surrendering Leningrad to save the lives of its inhabitants, gave, albeit a minor, reason for repression.
Officials, who were given
the right to rule the country for a limited period (but within the framework of the Constitution and laws of the Russian Federation) and who are not owners of the country, use telephone law to force providers to turn off the Dozhd channel, inventing any excuse. The top twenty providers "on their own initiative" immediately disconnect the Dozhd channel.

The presidential administration applauds and supports the disconnection, stating in passing that Dozhd has not broken any laws, but has done "a much more serious thing in terms ofmoral and ethical burden... ".
Roskomnadzor found no grounds for issuing Dozhd with a formal warning leading to the revocation of its broadcasting licence.

Find ten differences between the situations and assess the legality of the actions.

P.S.
All the virtual forum characters mentioned in the text have nothing to do with real users.

There's no room for scrap if there's no other scrap.

No, it's a real debate!

and how are people who lived in the 12th century worse than those who lived in the 20th?

they deserve just as much attention!

Reason: