Interesting and humorous - page 134

khorosh:

Don't worry or you'll get gastritis).

leonid553:
And if they didn't shoot them, they would steal ten times as much.

Of course they would. But we don't have China and we can't shoot a lot - we have a shortage of population).

khorosh:
Of course he does. But this is not China and we can't shoot too many people - there's a shortage of population).

If there was a firing squad, then there would be no one to steal from).

The thief sits on the thief and the thief drives the thief.

MetaDriver:

can you prove it?

or is it just a religious tenet that doesn't need proving, just a couple of leftist examples that "kinda prove it" ?

Proof by method of elimination). I just couldn't find any other reasonable explanation).

We need to go back to the "smoking room". Otherwise we'll ruin a good topic.... with shootings and revolutions.

7Konstantin7:

If there was a firing squad, there would be no one to steal from.)

A thief sits on a thief and a thief drives a thief.

China can afford it, we can't.

3 hours ago all I said was "file a complaint with Rospotrebnadzor" and on you.... 3 pages of discussion on everything from the Russian mentality to Chinese shootings. He is a thief every day. That is his mentality (not Russian or Kavaksa, just thief-like) and lifestyle. A fighter against theft (if there are any such thieves) has plenty of other things to do. He is a fighter, or an observer, or does not care about it at all.
And we must start, in my opinion, with upbringing of kids of 3, 4 years old and you know, maybe in 50 years their children will be able to turn the situation around. But who is to bring up these children now? That is another question. It is a vicious circle.

leonid553:
... shootings and revolutions
Every dictator wants to know how to defeat the Maidan!

Every dictator wants to know how to beat the Maidan!
And if they didn't shoot - they would steal ten times as much.

There is a proposal to create a thread called MAYDAN ... and move all political and revolutionary posts :-)

There is a suggestion that all the Maidans will soon disappear here too, just like in the Five.
Reason: