EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 142

Prival:
Put yourself in that circle (kind of like homework), never take anyone's word for it...

Why are you so offended?

Why are you throwing such a lot of text?

Just put your vision "on a child's thread".

And everything will become clear... A lot of good it will do.

Sergei, you should be writing books.

However, no, you shouldn't; you'd rather make money. You have developed a system in which you are confident, and you're trading, I think, quite successfully. Good luck to you and have more profit!

About the variants: wave traders have alternative scenarios too. And not even "too", but necessarily do - otherwise it's not a wave maker who doesn't talk about alternatives.

Mathemat:

However, no, you shouldn't; you'd rather make money. You have developed a system in which you are confident, and you're trading, I think, quite successfully. Good luck to you and have more profits!

I agree.

But I have not been impressed by the analysis of quote history.

No deal history. ;)

FreeLance:

Let's just abstract it away... ;)

If we only see the coordinates of the point. And how it swings. In time!

It doesn't matter if it's a corpse of a gnat on a wheel, or the right lamp of a tram moving away from us.

Can't we see the trajectory?

And you can't draw conclusions?

Yes, you can... but there's a catch - you'll be waiting for the forecast to work out...

and there are not 1 but 3 forecasts... plus there are no normal tests on history... so no matter how you slice it - it's an illusion...

hz... sometimes I just don't understand programmers or mathematicians... such smart people, but they don't do any tests or anything normal... ....

they make 3 forecasts and wait... why ?))) i don't get it....

so it turns out the fact - 3 synthetic forecasts + need to observe the real price ... compare it to forecasts +.... etc..... etc.... illusion no matter how you spin it ...and it will take you far away....

Vizard:

Yes, you can... but there's a catch - you'll have to wait for the forecast to work out...

and there's not 1 but 3 forecasts... plus there are no normal tests on history... so no matter how you slice it - it's an illusion...

hz... sometimes I just don't understand programmers or mathematicians... such smart people, but they don't do any tests or anything normal... ....

they make 3 forecasts and wait... why ?))) i don't get it....

so it turns out the fact - 3 synthetic forecasts + need to observe the real price ... compare it to forecasts +.... etc..... etc.... illusion no matter how you spin it...and it will take you far away....

I took you seriously at first.

Mathemat:

However, no, you shouldn't; you'd rather make money. You have developed a system in which you are confident, and you're trading, I think, quite successfully. Good luck to you and have more profits!

I already have dozens of systems on the shelf, starting from the first Championship. I threw that EA away before the Championship even started.

FreeLance:

Why are you so offended?

Why are you throwing so many boobies?

Just put your vision "on a childish thread".

And all will be cleared up... A lot of good it will do.

Unfortunately I can't post my forecasts the way I do it here, if you read the post carefully you'll realise that for me the forecast is something else (I have somewhere around 10-15 minutes more with strict accuracy requirements).

And about hurt, yes really hurt, but not the apponet, and I myself was not satisfied with his reaction, calm you need to be. I hope I'll forgive the forum users for sharpness, I tried as I could redeem the big post, if someone can use it will be glad ...

FreeLance:
I took you seriously at first.

Will come seriously after the normal tests...or the plums...the fault of the illusions from these indies... good luck....

I have a question for the turkey experts. I can't figure out one problem.

I have such an indicator:

#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_buffers 2
#property indicator_color1 Blue
#property indicator_color2 Red

extern int SSP = 7;
extern double Kmax = 50.6;
extern int CountBars = 80;
double Buff2[];
double Buff3[];
double Buff0[];
double Buff1[];

int init() {
IndicatorBuffers(4);
SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_HISTOGRAM, STYLE_SOLID, 2);
SetIndexBuffer(0, Buff0);
SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_HISTOGRAM, STYLE_SOLID, 2);
SetIndexBuffer(1, Buff1);
SetIndexBuffer(2, Buff2);
SetIndexBuffer(3, Buff3);
IndicatorShortName("SS2009_new(" + SSP + ")");
return (0);
}

int deinit() {
return (0);
}

int start() {
double MaxPrice;
double LowPrice;
double move;
if (CountBars >= Bars) CountBars = Bars;
SetIndexDrawBegin(0, Bars - CountBars + SSP);
SetIndexDrawBegin(1, Bars - CountBars + SSP);
if (Bars <= SSP + 1) return (0);
if (IndicatorCounted() < SSP + 1) {
for (int i = 1; i <= SSP; i++) Buff2[CountBars - i] = 0.0;
for (i = 1; i <= SSP; i++) Buff3[CountBars - i] = 0.0;
}
for (i = CountBars - SSP; i >= 0; i--) {
MaxPrice = High[iHighest(NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, SSP, i - SSP + 1)];
LowPrice = Low[iLowest(NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, SSP, i - SSP + 1)];
move = MaxPrice - (MaxPrice - LowPrice) * Kmax / 100.0;
Buff2[i - SSP + 6] = move;
Buff3[i - SSP - 1] = move;
}
for (int k = CountBars - SSP; k >= 0; k--) {
if (Buff2[k] > Buff3[k]) {
Buff0[k] = 1;
Buff1[k] = 0;
} else {
Buff0[k] = 0;
Buff1[k] = 1;
}
}
return (0);
}

I need to use its data in the robot. And I'm only interested in the last bar, the last value of the indicator.

What's the problem... Actually I've hit such a snag - how does it calculate Buff2[i - SSP + 6] and Buff3[i - SSP - 1] while SSP=7 and counter i=0?

That is, [-1] and [-8] array values...? I can understand if they are zero in this case. But no - the indicator works and works correctly. Please, advise who knows... I am good at writing robots, but I am having troubles with indicator buffers.

I am interested only in the values of the indicator on the last bar, or at most on the next to last one.

I have done so, but obviously not correctly:

MaxPrice = High[iHighest(NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, SSP, 0)];
LowPrice = Low[iLowest(NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, SSP, 0)];
move = MaxPrice - (MaxPrice - LowPrice) * Kmax / 100.0;
Buff2[0 - SSP + 6] = move;
Buff3[0 - SSP - 1] = move;

Bf2 = Buff2[1];
Bf3 = Buff3[1];

if (Bf2 > Bf3)
{
return (0);
} else
{
return (1);
}

Prival:

I'm afraid I can't do it here, if you read the post you'll see it's not the same for me (I've got about 10-15 min more, so I'm not getting any better with stiff demands for accuracy).

As for hurt, yes indeed hurt, but not the apponet, and I myself was not satisfied with his reaction, calm you need to be. hope to forgive me for sharpness, I tried as best I could redeem the big post, if someone can use it will be glad ...

You're right... don't be nervous... everyone has their own views... for you, getting into a pose and waiting for it to go negative is normal. for me, it's death... and it's okay. some people like apples and some people like oranges....

I agree about the levels - they will always work....

Reason: