Negro! - page 16

here's a grail idea=)

Describe the condition under which the ratio is 3k1. let's say there are only 20 deals per year. There are let's say 10+ such conditions. All you cram into one Expert Advisor and smoke bamboo=)

sand:

"3k1" what?

3 profits 1 moose =)

Myth63:

here's a grail idea=)

Describe the condition under which the ratio is 3k1. let's say there are only 20 deals per year. There are let's say 10+ such conditions. All you cram into one Expert Advisor and smoke bamboo=)

Not 3x1, but 3x150 and we won't go to school.

Generally speaking, everyone has their own grail. You have to find it. And I'm not just talking about the market. It can be a job you love or a business. The most important thing is to do what you like or believe in (you may not always like it).

alexeymosc:
Generally speaking, everyone has their own grail. You have to find it. And I'm not just talking about the market. It can be a job you love or a business. The most important thing is to do what you like or believe in (you may not always like it).

I have 3 children. Here's the life GRAAL. And here's the addictive one=)

sand:

That doesn't tell you anything. What's the profit/loss ratio on those 3 profits and 1 loss? Is it 50/50 again?

Maximum loss of 50% of the profit

sand:

Then your system itself is profitable, combining several systems is likely to improve performance. If you have a profitable system, congratulations.

Why would you make a system that is obviously losing? =)

sand:

Your first post in this thread has an appealing immediacy.

To get the grail, you must first get the grail.

To take something, you have to think a little and do it with the least amount of "effort" . =)

Myth63:

I have three children. Here's the GRAAL of life. And here's the additive=)

order 3041896 0.1 opening 1.3156 closing 1.3083 pips 73 profit 73$ and you have 2000 thousand is a montage.

looking at my 2 lots got $2,200 for 113 pips. Is this a grail?

Ishim:

order 3041896 0.1 open 1.3156 close 1.3083 pips 73 profit 73$ and you have 2000 thousand is a montage.

I look at my 2 lots got $2,200 for 113 pips. Is this a grail?

=) rubles, rubles =) our wooden rubles =) (when converting on the withdrawal there is less loss)
Reason: