Interesting and humorous - page 135

TheXpert:
There is a suggestion that all the Maidans will soon disappear here too, just like in the Five.

yes - move it and then delete it ;))))

YuraZ:

There is a proposal to create a thread called MAYDAN ... and move all political and revolutionary posts :-)

There's already a (well, almost) thread on the subject of the forum: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/60373

leonid553:

There is already a (well, almost) forum thread: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/60373

:-))) ... well, at least it's on the subject

Interesting for sure, but the humour is a bit on the nose.

On the NTV+ forum, 11 absolutely censorious threads with indignant posts about Dozhd being switched off (!!!) were taken down by the moderators in 37 minutes.
Demolition continues as new threads are created.

And after that many are still unhappy with the moderation on our site. Get a grip, you unintelligent ones!

P.S.
Twelfth topic was taken down correctly. What kind of post is this - "Bring back the rain, you Kremlin bedfellows! "

The revolution is sluggish... as expected.

However, one of the leaders was an old army friend of mine...

and there's nothing... we didn't lose contact

And in my opinion, polls like the one on the channel with the cloudy name "Rain" should not be forgiven. And those who oppose being registered... ...it doesn't matter where in the asylum or the FSB, but they should be registered. If anything happens, they'll be held responsible! :))))

pro_:
And in my opinion, polls like the one on the channel with the cloudy name "Rain" should not be forgiven. And those who resist being registered... ...it doesn't matter where in the asylum or the FSB, but they should be registered. If anything happens, they'll be held responsible! :))))

Not so much. The question was posed as if it were correct, except that surrendering Peter could not have saved those lives. Peter is not Paris.

NOT like that and NOT "a little". I am fundamentally against such defeatist questions. There are no politically correct questions in topics that deal with the lives of millions of people (not the current ones, but those who did not make it to Victory Day). Either you respect their memory and watch what you say and what questions you ask on air or you..... insert your wording... I don't really have the correct (read censorious) words for such, I don't want to express it here.

And I speak so emphatically probably because I've lived in the "lair" of these politically correct, all-tolerant liberals for more than a year. No American even doubts who won WWII. The "glorious" American army, of course. And try to even think of a question on the airwaves questioning their this great, self-centred, narcissistic FALSE. But here the renegades and pro-Western clingers are willing to brainwash young people with such "polls".

If I thought it was from mediocrity I probably wouldn't be outraged. I'm sure it's a deliberate action - and you should be up against the wall for that :). You don't have to shoot them, you can have a line over their heads. Let them wash their trousers later.

Here we go again with 'humour' turning into 'politics'.

Reason: