Interesting and humorous - page 143

I don't know about Leningrad, but if Moscow had been taken, Japan would have gone to war with the USSR.

In 1941, this would have been the ultimate collapse, as the USSR would not have been able to withstand a two-front war under those circumstances.

pro_:
I see that there is no point in explaining to many here that the memory of people should be respected, that people should not dance on the bones, that something sacred to one should not be an object of abuse of another, that there is political correctness and human decency. Well you don't want to see it....
There were slogans, accusations of obscurantism, howling to the skies - they wanted to take away their freedom! Like children, honestly!
Stick to your opinion, I don't give a damn about it! It's not like you who have fought and died, so it's hard for you to understand.
You're free to continue the topic on your own.

Let's go on. They dance on bones, too. They sure do.

Propagandists and military thieving patriots greedily dance on the bones so much that they spit on the lives of soldiers - there are hundreds more. And this in peacetime. As "Comrade Zhyukov" was fond of saying - why pity them? Women will give birth to more....

The pro-poganda bastards don't care whether it's hundreds of lives or hundreds of thousands, just like in that distant blockade time...

The chief military prosecutor's office has opened a criminal case on the fact that some 400 soldiers in the Voronezh region contracted pneumonia

No one here believes your hypocritical moanings, citizen Pro_.

Go ahead, sing your old song again, that you are supposedly against the official foolishness, you do not approve of thieves, but you are so diligent to "serve them" here all the time.

And it is not for you to remember those who fought and died! All our fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought and died! But only here you are beating your heels, boasting of the merits of victims and allegedly "concerned" about the memory of people.

Kremlin dissolves Internet Komsomol. Spending on paid bloggers has been cut.

The Kremlin's bloggers will have their budgets cut; their work is no longer seen as effective.

Experts say that the search for "situational loyalists" in the blogosphere is more effective than "total Komsomol propaganda," and they predict a new wave of fighting for Rosmolodezh as a springboard for maturing young activists.

p.s. I sit and weep... Crying and sitting.... Like a boy.

leonid553:

Let's go on. They dance on bones, too. They sure do.

Why are you all so angry? It's just the memory of a whole generation. There's no need to shit in it, that's all...

>

solar:

1. Kremlin dissolves Internet Komsomol. Spending on paid bloggers is cut.

2. Rosmolodezh is immediately pissed off Kremlin bloggers will get their budgets cut, their work is no longer seen as effective.

3) Experts note that the search for "situational loyalists" in the blogosphere is more effective than "total Komsomol propaganda" and predict a new wave of struggle for Rosmolodezh as a springboard for mature young activists.

p.s. I sit and weep... Crying and sitting.... Like a boy.

1. More Khodorkovsky's will rise soon and compensate paid bloggers for their losses.

2. That's okay, it might have a positive effect on the demographics.

3. And this is already a surge of interest in aerodynamics.

You're getting younger, and you're crying...

leonid553:

Let's continue. They dance on bones, too. Yes, they do.

Propagandists and military thieving patriots greedily dance on the bones so much that they spit on the lives of soldiers - there are hundreds more. And this in peacetime. As "Comrade Zhyukov" was fond of saying - why pity them? Women will give birth to more....

The pro-poganda bastards don't care whether it's hundreds of lives or hundreds of thousands, just like in that distant blockade time...

The chief military prosecutor's office has opened a criminal case on the fact that some 400 soldiers in the Voronezh region contracted pneumonia

No one here believes your hypocritical moanings, citizen Pro_.

Go ahead, sing your old song again, that you are supposedly against the official foolishness, you do not approve of thieves, but you are so diligent to "serve them" here all the time.

And it is not for you to remember those who fought and died! All our fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought and died! But only you here are beating your heels in the chest - boasting about the merits of those who died and are supposedly "concerned" about the memory of people.

Leonid, do you personally know many military thieving patriots? Slow down a little bit, turn on the crust, you can do it ... ?

The humour is that for some reason I was asked to change my password. I did change the password. But, on the occasion of Friday, I don't know which one. So, goodbye!

Mislaid:

The humour is that, for whatever reason, I was asked to change my password. I did change the password. But, on the occasion of Friday, I don't know which one. So, goodbye!

But there's a cloud; we can help our steelworker brothers;)

tara:

But there is a cloud; we can help our brothers steelworkers;
It's working. I, thought we'd never meet that nickname again.

I agree, there are not enough women on the forum.
Reason: