To forbid and threaten in a boorish way -
It means to ruin your career:
Because neither the khan's approach nor the Pahan's
won't work in your land.

There was half for you,
But now you've come to the line:
Ukraine won't want you,
If you learn from Putin.

You've played your cards right, Yanukovych.
Even having built a fragile silence,
You may calm them down now,
And then you'll fly away forever.

That's how southern putschs end.
You know it, you can see it in your eyes...
You'd better come to us as a successor.

Better you than Kadyrov Ramzan.

Hail to the fish Vova caught,
not this drunken horde.
Hail to the mother fish, Hail to the perch!
And to the cow that shat in the pile,
from which the worm grew,
that got stuck in the perch's ass.
HAIL!
(student folklore)

Rustam, Vadim, - Alexei will ban:)

tara:
Rustam, Vadim, - Alexei will ban:)

I'm not me, it's that bullheaded bastard.

tara: Rustam, Vadim, - Alexei will ban:)
No, no, why... If you start swearing, then I'll ban someone.

Anecdotes from Rothmister Rzewski.

JOKES ABOUT MODERATORS:

- Walking down the street, I look - on the fence, it says "K#Y"...
- So what?
- So it's written that way, with a "#". Moderators have brought this country to hell!

- Moderator, you are very, very deeply mistaken...
- Ban for five days for hidden matting!!!

Your message is accepted. Wait for a moderator to kick you out for it. Or click here if you want to get out on your own...

So three guys are sitting in a boat, fishing. It is night, it is getting light. One says:
- The sun is rising!
Second:
- Yes, I haven't seen such a beautiful sunrise in a long time!
The third kicks the first two out of the boat.
The men come out:
- What for?!?
- The first for offtop, the second for flooding.
- Are you out of your mind???!
The man takes out his paddle and smacks them both on the head:
- And for insult - ban!!!

HOW I will respond to questions about the reason for removing comments, pictures and topics:

1. Just so you take it down.

2. Accidentally deleted.

3. pressed the wrong button.

4. Was drunk and messing around on the site.

5. Wanted to piss someone off.

6. My girlfriend left me.

7. It just felt like people were forgetting who owned the site.

8. In protest against the lawlessness of traffic cops.

9. A girl came to see me.

10. At least something should have been smashed.

11. I don't remember...

12. Been practicing so I don't forget how to do it.

13. I didn't do it, a girl came to see me.

14. Sorry, some fly bit me.

15. Igor said.

16. That's the way things were...

17. This is better, in terms of website design.

18. My girlfriend asked me to.

19. I had a vision!

20. Wanted to leave a memory of myself...

21. Didn't believe to the end that it was possible.

22. I wondered if you would notice or not.

23. Fucking hell, that's the last time!

24. Inexplicable ways of a moderator...

25. After a spill (wine, whisky, brandy, beer, port) only this key works.

26. I'm getting paid depending on how many times I did it ... Do not be angry people, at home a friend is hungry, and the cat is unfed ...

27. Just because I have the opportunity and you don't!

28. In my innate wickedness...

29. It's a worldly, scientifically speaking, statistical probability...

30. As one clever Jew rightly put it, in much knowledge are many sorrows...

31. "IT HAD TO BE SO!" (с)

Not humour. Just interesting "information to think about".

It's not the first time I've noticed that online retailers often cheat and lie about their alleged discounts.

And now I've caught the crooks by the hand. Recently (a week and a half ago) picked up an acquaintance (neighbour) e-book-reader. Looked for L-Book V60 - for the price of 2850 rubles in the Russian online shop. The friend waited (on Friday) until the next pension, and today we decided to order. As soon as I opened the bookmark in the shop and went to the site I could feel "something wrong"! The new "January discounts!" had been announced.

And it turned out that the selected book, which a week ago cost 2850 rubles - now costs 4130 rubles! And this still has a place "January discount" = almost -10 percent (from the allegedly old, initial price of 4419r), see link http://www.you2you.ru/catalog/multimedia/elektronnye_knigi/483439?cityID=7 - there on the right price!

I think we should stay away from this "you2you" sham Internet shark with "drawn" discounts!

leonid553:

It's not the first time I've noticed that online retailers often cheat and lie about their alleged discounts.

And now I've caught the crooks by the hand. Recently (a week and a half ago) picked up an acquaintance (neighbour) e-book-reader. Looked for L-Book V60 - for the price of 2850 rubles in the Russian online shop. The friend waited (on Friday) next pension, and today we decided to order. As soon as I opened the bookmark in the shop and went to the site I could feel "something wrong"! The new "January discounts!" had been announced.

And it turned out that the selected book, which a week ago cost 2850 rubles - now costs 4130 rubles! And this still has a place "January discount" = almost -10 percent (from the allegedly old, initial price of 4419r), see link http://www.you2you.ru/catalog/multimedia/elektronnye_knigi/483439?cityID=7 - there on the right price!

I think you should stay away from this "you2you", a bullshit online shark with "fictitious" discounts!

Inflation ...

VOLDEMAR:

Inflation...

I would call it something else, but there are no decent words, so I'd rather not say anything

leonid553:

And now I've caught the crooks by the hand. Recently (a week and a half ago) picked up an acquaintance (neighbour) e-book-reader. Looked for L-Book V60 - for the price of 2850 rubles in the Russian online shop. The friend waited (on Friday) until the next pension, and today we decided to order. As soon as I opened the bookmark in the shop and went to the site I could feel "something wrong"! The new "January discounts!" had been announced.

I think you should stay away from this "you2you", a bullshit online shark with "fictitious" discounts!

A routine situation with no clever intent, just outdated information ... I've come across it myself. When an item is chosen, you still need to call the phone numbers to clarify))

leonid553:

You have to use foreign online shops. I recently received my order from China (a pH meter) very cheaply. Much cheaper than here.
Reason: