FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 327

Anatoli Kazharski:

They will live. ) Maybe it will at least shake them up a bit. ))

) The main thing is that they show smart pictures with the market profiles, but nobody has seen that this week the EUR contract has fallen from 1197 to 1040.)

Today I purposely threw a screenshot of the contract profile, which shows the maximum natrading, but it went unnoticed and is still there)

Speculator:
Link Looks like the teacher has coded!
You rarely show up here, a new GRAAL was invented the other day with the old dashes, but passed away suddenly today)))

stranger:
You rarely show up here, a new GRAAL was invented the other day with the old dashes but passed away suddenly today)))
I'm always hereI told him not to do it.

Snoop Dogg:

Danila, what is this strange writing?

The main thing is that they show smart pictures with the market profiles, but no one has seen that this week the EUR contract was lowered from 1197 to 1040, I look in the book and see the figures))))

Today I purposely threw a screenshot with the contract profile, which shows the maximum natrading, but it went unnoticed and is still there)

stranger:
So I've told you a hundred times before, learn the structure of the market and don't look for grails, there aren't any. How can you trade without knowing the basics?
What does this have to do with the market structure? )) I asked how you distinguish between byu and sell fixing?

Speculator:
Itold him not to do it.

He knows best what to do, he is always right

Snoop Dogg:
What does this have to do with the structure of the market? )) I asked how you distinguish between byu and sell fixing.

So I also know whose bonds and whose fixing, and how can I explain it to you if you do not even know who is in the market and what they are doing? If you learn who is there and what they are doing, you will be able to tell the difference yourself.

Zogman:

Danila, what is this strange writing?

The main thing is that they show smart pictures with the market profiles, but no one has seen that this week the EUR contract was lowered from 1197 to 1040, I look in the book and see the figures))))

I made a special screenshot of a contract with the highest bid, but it was unnoticed and it is still there.)

Zogman, what does Barclay say about it?)

stranger:

He knows best what to do, he is always right

So I also know whose bonds and whose fixing, and how can I explain it to you if you do not even know who is in the market and what they are doing? If you learn who is there and what they are doing, you will be able to tell the difference yourself.

Man, you're selling something!

What do we see in the glass? Sellers, buyers and their total volumes at each level. Wrong...

What do we see in the feed? That someone bought or sold a certain volume. That's it! Neither who, nor moreover, what exactly he has done (just bought or closed the position), we do not see! The Exchange simply does not publish such data! So it is not either...?

So what you "see" - just a figment of your wild imagination?

Or is there something else to look at somewhere else?

stranger:

Zogman, what does Barclay say about it?)

By the way - haven't quite got into the subject - the standard ribbon shows deals in different colours - what do they mean? Don't have a Ninji on hand at the moment. As I understand it, green is buying, red (I think) is selling. But there are other colours as well... What do they mean?

I understand this tool shows the same colours as in the Ribbon? Can you upload the archive with it?

Snoop Dogg:
By the way - haven't got into the subject yet - the standard ribbon shows deals in different colours - what do they mean? I don't have Ninji on hand at the moment. As I understand it, green is buying, red (I think) is selling. But there are other colours as well... What do they mean?

I understand this tool shows the same colours as in the Ribbon? Can you post the archive with it?
MAY is just the volume different from the average ?
Reason: