Interesting and humorous - page 51

sayfuji:
Isn't it a bit much to have two branches of humour? Maybe one should be archived as well? There were three before that.

I started this branch when the old one overflowed and became sluggish when opening it. The thing is that in addition to humor sometimes want to share something interesting that does not get into the theme "Humor". That's why I named the new thread "Interesting and Humor". The real humor branch came much later. :) And it doesn't interfere with this one. Let them live in peace :)

Let's make the forum just one thread, all the threads and posts and call it "forum" and we'll have fewer problems :))

fozi:
Let's make the forum just one thread, all the threads and posts and call it "forum" and we'll have fewer problems :))
Alternatively, if every post has information such as "the answer to what - to whom" + prescribed keywords ... Then, oddly enough, something interesting may come out.

jartmailru:
Alternatively, if each post had "reply to what - to whom" information + keywords... oddly enough, it might turn out to be something interesting.

Yeah, that'd be fun. Comes out the next someone on the forum and asks, "What is Ticket? And in his reply: "You're a branch of the forum at least would have read, here in post 12089 already has an answer to this question.

drknn:
Yeah, it's going to be funny. Someone comes to the forum and asks, "What is Ticket? And the answer is: "You should have read the forum thread at least, there's already an answer to this question in post 12089".
Why? You go in, you type in the keywords.
ticket definition.
bingo.

I've seen forums like this.

To be honest, you don't get much satisfaction from this kind of navigation. It's like sitting in DOS.

fozi:

To be honest, you don't get much satisfaction from this kind of navigation. It's like sitting in DOS.

On Ubuntu they have made an interface unity - press the button, you type something and it will find similar programs. It's replacing the start menu.) It pisses me off.

fozi:

To be honest, you don't get much satisfaction from this kind of navigation. It's like being in DOS.

...And I imagined the city suddenly flooded with intelligent people.

Everyone came out under DOS, and the damn Windows Uninstaller, damn it!

Forgetting Word, MS Excel, Corel Draw and all that crap.

People put on DOS. ♪ It's like going to Paradise in DOS, normal, pure DOS ♪

:)))

drknn:

... And I imagine the city suddenly flooded with intelligent people.

All came out under DOS, and they deleted the damn Windows, damn it!

Forgetting Word, MS Excel, Corel Draw and all the other crap.

People put on DOS. Like they're going to Paradise in DOS, normal, pure DOS.

:)))

MS DOS ;) ? It must be as "cursed" as Windows - it's the same manufacturer ;). DR DOS was somehow not very widespread at the time ;)....

Yeah, those were the days :)
Reason: