Withdrawal to epayments question

Good day

thank you for adding epayments to withdrawals options

i just need a clarification about something i read in epayments withdrawal section that all wallets i will withdraw through will be added to trusted wallets 

but epayments allow only one wallet per client so does this mean i can withdraw to my friends wallets as well so the wallet must not be under my name!

kind regards

Satem Salah:

Good day

thank you for adding epayments to withdrawals options

i just need a clarification about something i read in epayments withdrawal section that all wallets i will withdraw through will be added to trusted wallets 

but epayments allow only one wallet per client so does this mean i can withdraw to my friends wallets as well so the wallet must not be under my name!

kind regards

For a new withdrawal to a new ePayments e-wallet an SMS will be sent to your MQL5 profile mobile number.

I don't know if a withdrawal to another person't e-wallet is allowed, you need to contact the Service Desk for that.

Eleni Anna Branou:

For a new withdrawal to a new ePayments e-wallet an SMS will be sent to your MQL5 profile mobile number.

I don't know if a withdrawal to another person't e-wallet is allowed, you need to contact the Service Desk for that.

Thank you Eleni for your reply

yes my number is already there

i opened a ticket already and i hope to get an answer soon ;) (this year or something close to this) ...i just asked in forum hoping that some one already asked them and know the answer

Satem Salah:

Thank you Eleni for your reply

yes my number is already there

i opened a ticket already and i hope to get an answer soon ;) (this year or something close to this) ...i just asked in forum hoping that some one already asked them and know the answer

Hi,

Would you please share the answer of Service Desk here?

Regards

Arash Lakzadeh:

Hi,

Would you please share the answer of Service Desk here?

Regards

Hi

sure i will

i guess the limitation might be that the wallet is to be used only per one seller here (regardless its under his name or not) and not to be used for withdarwal through many people 

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

My question: why is the withdrawal of funds through my Webmoney rejected and why is it difficult to reach the support of the site, what is the problem?

Moaz Qasem:
My question: why is the withdrawal of funds through my Webmoney rejected and why is it difficult to reach the support of the site, what is the problem?
We on the forum do not know about why your withdrawal to webmoney was rejected.
As to the service desk so as I see - you are validated seller by them (I mean: if the service desk validated you to be a seller so you know how to contact with them).
In general - look at Contacts and requests link at the bottom of this page.

Helloo sir my MQL5 profile my balance 50.00usd withdraw solution

Arslan ijaz #:
Helloo sir my MQL5 profile my balance 50.00usd withdraw solution

You can't withdraw non earned funds from your MQL5 account.

Please I have $51 in my account as part of my funds I deposited in my account and I want to make withdrawal of my fund. I noticed it's not enabled 
Reason: