Interesting and humorous - page 157

Peter's January weather diary - http://www.gismeteo.ru/diary/4079/2014/1/

26: -7
27: -12
28: -11

Integer:

Comrade Major!

The city is under siege. Where to and how to leave?

With your permission, not a major, but a senior lieutenant :))
And as a senior lieutenant I do not know, how Leningrad has fallen into siege, why Voroshilov was removed for "skilful" management of the troops, why Zhukov has not concentrated forces on the last non-cut railway line not to allow to close the ring, why in the first starving winter the supply through Ladoga was badly organized, and only in the second one the volume of traffic has grown ten times, so the remaining survived?
I have no answers to these and similar questions, because instead of answers we hear accusations of blasphemy and betrayal.
So it is not those who ruined people who are to blame, but those who ask inconvenient questions?

FION:
It's a matter of training and genetics. You can do that, and the other one will get meningitis and that's it...

Meningitis is a viral disease.

Contender:

Viruses are a dime a dozen, that's right, hardening, training)

Contender:

I was going to write that too, but I thought better of it.
Meningitis is an inflammation, but it can be caused by more than just meningococcal disease.

moskitman:
I was going to write that too, but I thought better of it.
Meningitis is an inflammation, but it can be caused by more than just meningococcal disease.

Any disease clings to a weakened immune system, except perhaps genetically inherited diseases, against which even good immunity will not protect you.

granit77:

With your permission, not a major, but a senior lieutenant :))
And as the senior lieutenant I do not know, how Leningrad has fallen in blockade, why Voroshilov has been removed for "skillful" management, why Zhukov has not concentrated forces on the last uncut branch of railway not to allow to close the ring, why in first hungry winter the supply through Ladoga was badly adjusted, and only in the second the volumes of transport have grown ten times and thereby remained the survivors?
I have no answers to these and similar questions, because instead of answers we hear accusations of blasphemy and betrayal.
So it is not those who ruined people who are to blame, but those who ask inconvenient questions?

Let them conduct more polls on the TV channel "Rain" in the program "Amateurs" and there will be very accurate and competent answers to all questions. Now it will be the only way to do it, any question and go to "Rain" for an answer.

In the first period of the blockade, the city's own supplies were being replenished, but then they had to be brought in, so the flow increased (it was still necessary to probe the way), but only a third of the necessary minimum was brought in. That's what they say in the articles on the Internet. What was in fact the case - let Dogzhd conduct a survey.

I do not have the slightest hint of an answer for the rest of the questions. But I personally do not care (everyone else wants to prove to themselves that they lived in a shitty time in a shitty place, while I lived in a great time in a great place).

Maybe Zhukov drove some metal to his dacha by the official train during his official hours - you should ask Lyonya, he knows everything there.

Everyone is so wise in hindsight. But they should be there - not in the city under siege, but in the place of those who made military, strategic decisions. I think they would have surrendered the whole country to Hitler, hoping for a bright Aryan future - he would have given them food and water ... And their wives and children would be screwed every day by some Wehrmacht soldier and his companions and then hanged with a sign "arsonist" when they were fed up with a woman.

Probably our command at that time understood something better than Lyon, not to surrender the city, but to hold out at any price. What do you think? And those, who survived that famine there, too, understood, that for the righteous cause they suffer. No?

I'm not talking about thieves from officials. I'm talking about the feat of the Soviet people there.

artmedia70:

Everyone is so wise in hindsight. But they should be there - not in the city under siege, but in the place of those who made military, strategic decisions. I think they would have surrendered the whole country to Hitler, hoping for a bright Aryan future - he would have given them food and water ... And their wives and children would be screwed daily by some Wehrmacht soldier and his companions and then hung up in German concentration camps with a sign "arsonist" when they were fed up with a woman.

Probably our command at that time understood something better than Lyon, not to surrender the city, but to hold out at any price. What do you think? And those, who survived that famine there, too, understood, that for the righteous cause they suffer. No?

I'm not talking about thieves from officials. I'm talking about the feat of the Soviet people there.

I am not talking about caviar, schnapps, our valiant blockade command, I am asking - who organized the heroic death of a million civilian Leningraders, was it a crime, and were there other ways out? Maybe there was no way out, but is anyone trying to figure it out and answer? No, everyone shouts "Traitors, fascists, etc.!". And leave the siege archives in the KGB/FSB vaults so there are no more questions.
Once again, it is not about the answer to the question, it has been asked more than once by writers, historians and even school textbooks, it is about the elaborate hysteria aimed at cracking down on political opposition on the sly.

granit77:
.... It's all a matter of deliberate hysteria aimed at cracking down on the political opposition on the sly.

+100% NTV people are cowardly pussies. Bans and deletes forum threads, looks like no one was even outraged by Rain's disconnection.

And Tricolor :(

" The Dozhd TV channel's investor, entrepreneur Alexander Vinokurov, has said that the disconnection of Dozhd by the last major operator means it is effectively shut down. As it became known earlier, Tricolor TV will stop broadcasting Dozhd from 10 February because of its editorial policy".

Reason: