Why sell profitable EAs! - page 2

Does it have a link to its own head processor?
Writes:
Current results for both advisors, from 01/01/2008 to 07/03/2008.
And attached are the tester results.

SoloEgoist:
Yep!!! I don't like going to Alpari at all to be honest!

You don't have to go to Alpari, you don't have to go to anyone... There are special places for that)

Andy_Kon:
Here he is scamming people.

He is not tricking anyone, he is an experienced trader with a good reputation, he offers quite working, tested, monitored EAs, at a very reasonable price.

In general, it seems to me that almost any Expert Advisor can make a profit if you adjust it to the story! It will show unreal profits, but only on the real account it will sell out in the first week! So they put charts on websites about growth of funds - and then I think why so few people are winning, because the Internet is flooded with profitable EAs, damn it!

Andy_Kon:

Can you prove it?

KimIV:
Andy_Kon:

Can you prove it?
It's very simple.
-----------------------------------------------------
The goal is to make more money.
The conditions are:
1. You have a money copying machine.
2. The above machine can work for about 2-3% a day.
3. The machine itself works with a 100% guarantee.
4. You don't have a lot of the notes themselves.
---------------------------------------------------
Solution:
1. Where do you get the banknotes?
Answers: a) ask acquaintances and relatives, b) borrow from friends, c) take from your salary.
2. How many copies of banknotes:
in
in a month 1.02 to the power of 20 = 1.486
quarterly 1.02 to the power of 60 = 3.281
half year 1.02 to the power of 120 = 10.765
3. If we borrowed 10,000 roubles from a relative, how much will it be.
10000*10,765 = 107650
107650-10000=97650
4. one year later
10000*115,89 = 1158900
10000*115,89 = 1148900
--------------------------------------------------

And who is he noodling to?

D500_Rised:
Does he have a link to his own head processor?
Writes:
Current results for both advisors, from 01/01/2008 to 07/03/2008.
And attached are the tester results.

Attached are firstly the tester results, and secondly the reports from two accounts: demo 67794 and real 17074. I did it on purpose to compare the results in the tester, on the demo and on the real. I am not writing for you, but for those who may read the blatant slander and take it at face value. Don't bother answering :)

If I had a profitable EA, I would sell it too. I would sell it and get the money, and at the same time you would not think about the risks. -that your internet will go down, your computer will crash, etc. etc.

If I ever find or make a profitable Expert Advisor in my life, I will not sell it to anyone - it is more interesting to me! For the amount of money that can replace trading, no one will buy it from me:):):))))

SoloEgoist:

if I ever find or make a profitable EA in my life ...

What about one that sells/buys every minute? Doesn't he have areas where he is unprofitable?

Bingo!:))) - already found it!!! :) But there are fewer of them than profitable ones! Sometimes it doubles a depot in a day, but it's rare.) And actually, it's not good to make fun of newbies!)
Reason: