TA or something you don't know about. - page 14

Tantrik:

Reminds me of a thread with feet (same author...)
Both of you are begging and clinging for words to each other for nothing, it's been a while now - both positive and intelligent, disagreed sometime in the past on some issue and there you go. Split up like FA and TA :)

Tantrik:

Reminds me of a branch with stops (same author...)
With stops good, without stops bad...

paukas:
With stops good, without stops bad...
correct: without stops fast ....

IgorM:
correction: without stops fast ....
Stop on entry point (IgorM) (C)

USSR:
Stop on entry point (IgorM) (C)
Thanks for the reminder, I don't think I showed the results then - with this SL setting system, it is safe to pipsize in the evening - I checked by hand, of 54 trades, only one loss of - 30 pips, about 15 in profit from 10 to 35 pips, and the remaining 0 pips

IgorM:
cp, for the reminder, I don't think I showed the results then - with this SL setting system, it is safe to pipsize in the evening - I checked by hand, out of 54 trades, only one loss of - 30 pips, about 15 in profit from 10 to 35 pips, and the remaining 0 pips
It's just a capacitive phrase. People are asking why there is no stop - my stop is on the entry point and that means everything has already been calculated there - it's just a quick conclusion. What were you looking for, if not a mystery? Did you just analyse the statistics?

USSR:
What were you looking for, if not a mystery? Did you just analyse the statistics?

I have, so to say - active recreation in the form of programming, which alternates with periods of manual trading (to understand how the market works), which is then replaced by TA (continuing development of TS with "take profit prediction"), which then alternates with searching for the optimal ratio of Money Management and risk managment.

Specifically to your question - tested whether it is real to make $100 out of $10 with a leverage of 1:500, I checked - it is real, but you need to take care of nerves, very addictive to the excitement: unrealistic look at the state in which there is no losing trades :) I also checked the theory that I can trade without indicators - it's possible, and I would not say it's difficult.

IgorM:

I have, so to say - active recreation in the form of programming, which alternates with periods of manual trading (to understand how the market works), which is then replaced by TA (continuing development of TS with "take profit prediction"), which then alternates with searching for the optimal ratio of Money Management and risk managment.

Specifically to your question - tested whether it is real to make $100 out of $10 with a leverage of 1:500, I checked - it is real, but you need to take care of nerves, very addictive to the excitement: unrealistically hard to look at the state in which there is no losing trades :) I also checked the theory that you can trade without indicators - you can, and I would not say that it's difficult

Igor, I didn't ask you that. And you think we are the only ones who are greedy and therefore predictable :). Just different interests at different points in time, and interest earners do not earn on currency speculation - go to any banking forum and see what they care about - and a clean net worth, it is apparently from the realm of fiction ":)".

granit77:
"The honchos are clashing" (c).
The topicstarter has made the mistake of allowing himself to be dragged into a terminological debate. I suggest we virtually change the title of the thread to "What I understand by TA" and focus on what the author has to say on the merits, without clinging to words.
The man trades, and trades successfully, so it is useful to learn from his experience.

No, Vitya! I will be principled!

I didn't make a mistake - I deliberately caused this stream of infantile consciousness.

There is nothing but now.

Svinozavr:

You're not getting a sequel. Sort out the beginning.

===

Figured it out for myself. There's no interest here. The irreparable conflict of the right hemisphere with the rest of the brain is the gap between our civilizations.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9659
Reason: