TA or something you don't know about. - page 13

Tantrik:
The prediction you made earlier is how price interacts with the lines.

I have been following your forecasts closely. I have a different approach, but the result of forecasting (I occasionally dabble) often coincides with yours, Zet and Forte.
I do not use forecasts in my work either directly or indirectly. That is my specialty.

Here's another fresh illustration - sold out,- and no predictions. And new lines:

An interesting thread, in terms of analysing opposing views. And while trying to understand both, I have understood myself. I use fundamental analysis to assess how someone can act (swaps for example, but I mean transaction rules, not numbers in MT4), and technical analysis, to assess what he has already started acting (chain of events). And how these concepts are differentiated is a big and interesting mystery to me. Maybe someone will put a point too, for himself, as I did.

Sorry, I haven't read all the comments - so many.

But on the ones that have registered in my mind - ow! guys!

What are you doing with your sense of reality?! Do you have, like in the game, many lives?

tara:

I have been following your predictions closely. I have a different approach, but the result of forecasting (I occasionally dabble) often coincides with yours, Zet and Forte.
I do not use predictions at all in my work, neither directly, nor indirectly. That is my specialty.
I wrote about predictions 50\50 at once. Maybe it's a matter of terms, who means what. The predictive TS is about a medium term from a day to a stop, I'm only planning to test it (for now I'm making only disinterested forecasts :)). Good luck!

Svinozavr:

What are you doing with your sense of reality?! Do you have, like in the game, many lives?

then what is there to talk about - truancy.

Svinozavr:

What are you doing with your sense of reality?!

I don't really feel anything of my own!

Ha! (smiling carnivorously) We'll talk again...

No objections--varum? I'll just keep going. But tomorrow...

Svinozavr:

Ha! (smiling carnivorously) We'll talk again...

No objections--varum? I'll just keep going. But tomorrow...

No way, bugbear - clean it up now! )))

paukas:
I don't really feel anything of my own!

reminiscent of the branch with feet (same author...)
Reason: