TA or something you don't know about. - page 21

paukas:

Look. the euro went up say 100 pips and tomorrow it went down 100 pips. It hasn't changed shit, but from zero

and we made 200 pips.

Pure fraud and cheating!)

The MoD has been scammed!!!

How is this possible? Fantastic......

Tales are yours).

Avals:
is it possible to lose more than the spread/commission costs? :)

From a theoretical point of view you cannot. In practical terms, every day you see naive fools who endlessly drain their small deposits at a rate exceeding all imaginable calculation thresholds. Besides, I am not claiming that the market is so efficient, that one cannot make profit on it or lose it. I just want to say that a good approach can be understanding that not everything we see is an obvious solution in our favour, and usually in a neutral situation, we can erroneously see a bias in favour of our beliefs, which in fact is not the case.

C-4:

Interesting, interesting, I would like to know more about how a market's zero MOE can be extracted positively into your pocket?

It doesn't. Your zero MO is a collection of sustained positive, sustained negative and for the most part - sustained dangling around zero MO.

Mischek:
It is not. Your zero MO is a set of steady positive, steady negative and for the most part - steady dangling around zero MO.

Agreed.

paukas:

Look. the euro is up, say, 100 pips and tomorrow it is down 100 pips. No shit has changed, but from zero

and we gained 200 pips.

I definitely agree !

on tuesday I woke up in the morning (dressed in an armchair, in my closet, among familiar walls...:-))

on a move of about 200 earned almost 500...:-))

(True, on Monday I foolishly lost 300-odd before the last buy...:-))

C-4:

At first glance, the statement seems reasonable, and to understand why it is wrong, it is necessary to understand that the movement of quotes is determined by the urgency of the action of one of the groups of participants. If you look carefully at a snapshot of the quotes - the market, it suddenly turns out that the current price really does not exist!

Your posts look strange, a kind of mix of academic dissertations and science fiction, where there is reality and where is myth...

When you put a screenshot of the market glass in different topics, what do you see? Limit orders are seen there, but the price moves the market orders and the fact that the limiters follow the price at a minimum allowed distance from the price is a known fact, this fact and manipulate the price brokers, and only the broker knows the total position of market orders, and only the broker can use this knowledge in his favor

C-4:

From a theoretical point of view you cannot. From a practical point of view, every day you see naive fools endlessly losing their small deposits at a rate many times greater than all imaginable calculation bars. Besides, I am not claiming that the market is so efficient, that one cannot make profit on it or lose it. I just want to say that a good approach can be understanding that not everything that we see is an obvious solution in our favor, and usually in a neutral situation, we can erroneously see a bias in favor of our beliefs, which in fact is not the case.
Usually what is not in our favour we do not see in a neutral situation which is mistakenly obvious which in fact is not there but we all see the understanding that this is a good approach to efficient market though not so much as to make beautiful money for naive fools. I just want to say this and not assert it.

Avals:
is it possible to lose more than the spread/commission costs? :)

Oh, and of course we can add that theoretically it is possible to lose more than spread and commission costs by becoming a short-seller in the stock market, why this is so, at least theoretically, I think I don't need to explain.

C-4: I would suggest that you do not engage in the dead-end version of forecasting: interpolating into the future, but trading the market in the present.
You may continue to engage in self-deception and sincerely think that you are not engaged in any (extra-, inter-) polation into the future.

IgorM:

What do you see in the different posts in the various threads? You see limit orders, but the price is moved by market orders,

This is not true.
Reason: