TA or something you don't know about. - page 18

And allow the thought of self-deception?

And how do you filter out self-deception?

And allow the thought of self-deception?

And allowing for the idea that you can see forex volumes on currency charts?

IgorM:
Well at least one bright idea about TA for the whole topic! I can confirm - that's the trick, and if you know how to analyze price movement from TF to TF, it's not so chaotic and random ;)

Mind games))) a systematic approach in gathering statistics of certain cause and effect relationships, building a system and then using it automatically without innovations. To analyse each situation over again by combining scraps of untested models is a drain. imha.

P.S. By the way, here is an article about the glitches of this kind of thinking http://www.elitarium.ru/2006/10/04/belye_pjatna_v_nashem_myshlenii.html

Good article, by the way, immediately understand the rise of martin and lovin fans lately :)

IgorM:
Well at least one bright idea about TA for the whole topic! I can confirm - that's the trick, and if you know how to analyse price movements from TF to TF, it's not so chaotic and random ;)

that's for sure and that's enough - if we initially know how to predict the minor movements 100 per cent as in your case

IgorM:
and assuming the idea that you can see forex volumes on currency charts?

Volumes are unlikely, but to make a guess as to how they change is likely.

It seems to me that "...the next time...", read Carnival - will not happen...??

P.S. As the song sings - mummy troll: "There will be no carnival, no carnival..." which is a pity... :-)))

trol222:

that's for sure and that's enough - if we are initially able to predict 100 per cent of the minor movements as in your case

if you are looking for a 100% prediction of any movement, much less a minuscule one (I suspect we are talking about ticks), you will never find anything - you are trying to predict what is in the mind of every market participant, try to guess, for example, what I think about you or the topicstarter? - there, that's exactly what i thought :D

I think I've got a good Depth of Faith, I have no Idea how to do it... No need to learn the historical OHLC, don't worry neither yourself nor others - develop a clear MM and choose the right time to trade the game. Good luck!

Here's an interesting decision about MM https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7749.

As usual, Piglet brought up a hot topic and ran away, or rather hid behind a corner and began to listen to what the masses had to say. You can't do that - you want clever rhetoric, say something clever in response, but so far there is no specifics.

The market is a balancing mechanism between supply and demand. From the definition itself, it is clear that the market is in an equilibrium state, one in which the current price is the sum of the expectations of all the buyers and sellers. In other words, the current price is the best view of the future. Technical analysts or chartists (also called noise traders in academia) use information about past prices to predict the future (now Swinosaurs will beat me up). In fact , if you see an unfinished figure "head-shoulders", you are already predicting the future, as you see a figure of technical analysis, a part of which is in the future. That is, your imagination interpolates the past into the future according to the rules of technical analysis. Considering that in general the current price does not determine the future one, it is clear that the results of technical analysis are so weak when it is trying to predict the future.

FA on the other hand does not rely on past prices, although like TA it tries to make predictions about the future value of an asset. For example, value investing uses the real value of a company as a guide. The real or fundamental value is not contained in current prices and therefore can only be in the future. Thus, for FA it does not matter how much the company was worth before, what matters is the discrepancy between its real, and yet to come, value and the market price now. And here the concept of "real value" is a chimera (though not always) in the minds of fundamental analysts, because it exists only from their point of view, and only in their heads.

Peter, on the other hand, suggested not to engage in a knowingly dead-end version of forecasting: interpolating into the future, but to trade the market in the present. In this regard, the market can be viewed in two states:

- there is an overweight.

- there is a preponderance and there is no preponderance.

If at the moment you think that for some reason the market is out of equilibrium, and there is an imbalance between supply and demand, it will be a good reason for TS creation. If you only think so, then the preponderance in your favour will not be, and you will not help any stop-loss or indicator, the test in this case will show what it should show 50 to 50 minus commission. If the overweight really exists at about the point where you have identified it, then it will certainly make a profit.

Reason: