TA or something you don't know about. - page 11

Tantrik:

I actually said it before and I'll repeat it a little: building TA (everyone has his own TA) the goal - to correctly assess the current situation, followed by prediction - prediction = TP, but the trade itself should be a meditation.

"Master, is it permissible to trade during meditation?

- No way !

- Err... is it allowed to meditate while trading?

- Absolutely !"

(с)

TA is a way of earning only on the basis of past quotes. The forecast of TA is that on average we will earn more than we lose, i.e. increase the deposit))) The outcome of an individual trade is not important - you can lose more often, but be in the black. Therefore there is no prediction of direction or target - there is a prediction of systematic earnings

joo:

If TA is about contemplating the market for the sake of achieving a kind of nirvana, then I don't need such a thing.

I need to eat, which means I need something that makes money, which means I need something that predicts: Next bullish candle, I buy, or next bearish candle, I sell.

What else could it be? - Otherwise you won't make any money, this contemplative TA (if that's what the topic is about) will not cover your wife's delicate shoulders with a mink coat.

No no, so I don't use TA, but something else entirely - I predict (ugh, I don't like that word, but I don't know any other).

Would an OA - "operational analysis" do the trick?

khorosh:
The analysis should result in a decision: BuySell=+1, -1, 0. Otherwise what's the point of doing the analysis?

"If you ever become enlightened, it will not happen as a result of meditation. However, if you don't meditate, it will never happen... " (с) :-)

I didn't promise any meaning. In this case you are simply substituting the word "goal" for the word "sense". It's a good substitution (a sign of progress), but it doesn't change the point.

And let's finish my Expert Advisor together :))) ...it has prospects

For the skeptics ... of all customizable parameters only size SL

4 Hour (H4) 2000.01.03 00:00 - 2011.07.12 23:59 (2000.01.01 - 2011.07.13)

MetaDriver:

"If you ever become enlightened, it will not happen as a result of meditation. However, if you don't meditate, it will never happen... " (с) :-)...

Do you think that only people who can meditate, and therefore have psychic powers, can trade successfully?

Avals:
TA is a way of earning only on the basis of past quotes. The forecast of TA is that on average we will earn more than we lose, i.e. increase the deposit))) The outcome of an individual trade is not important - you can lose more often, but be in the black. Therefore there is no prediction of direction or target - there is a prediction of systematic earnings

Why not? You wait for the main direction and catch small stops along the way. Maybe as an option the TS is unpredictable - some kind of mechanics, pips within a minute :))

seolink74:

And let's finish my Expert Advisor together... it has prospects.

And let's, you are not too lazy to earn 20 quid on your TS by hand, and pay the programmer in the job section when you make the exact terms of reference

will the topicstarter show up?

Why isn't everyone talking about the history of TA?

"The background to technical analysis wasthe observation of price movements in financial markets over the centuries.

Hence, TA is first of all observation and then everything else.

khorosh:
Do you think that only people who can meditate, and therefore have psychic powers, can trade successfully?

If I had a statistics for successful demo trading I think there would be 70\30 winners who would lose. (If I had a statistics for successful trading on the demo, I think there would be 70/30 winners and losers.)
Reason: