TA or something you don't know about. - page 17

paukas:
Make a conversion and the question goes away ))

))

paukas:
Make a conversion and the question goes away ))

We "programmers" don't have to do that.

It's not just forums we want to poke around in...

;)

--- please be tolerant in assessing your rite of circumcision...

paukas:

What are we talking about, programmers?

Once again, the pig drunkenly decided to reveal all the secrets. But in time he realized it and changed his mind ))))

Avals:
The pig once again drunkenly decided to reveal all the secrets. But in time he realized that he had changed his mind ))))
He's got the accents right. First, the stops, now TA, the next topic will probably be MM

Avals:
The pig once again drunkenly decided to reveal all the secrets. But in time he realized that he had changed his mind ))))
Well, rightly so. The consortium would not have let him off )).

leman:
He's got the accents right. First stops, now TA, next topic will probably be MM

running away from the anamnesis?

Provocations can be seen. For gonorius causa is respected.

So?

;)

How is TA different from a medical history?

Is it true that the better the history - any healer will assess everything and treat it right?

Or does it depend more on the healer?

Who knows what?

;)

How is TA different from a medical history?

It's probably no different. )

SEVER11:
There's a lot in that phrase. TA works honestly, I don't know why, my intuition just tells me when to switch between halves. And that's when you get it right, the truth comes out.
Well, at least one bright idea about TA in this thread! I can confirm it - that's the trick, and if you know how to analyze price movements from TF to TF, then everything is not so chaotic and random ;)

IgorM:
I can confirm it - that's the trick, and if you know how to analyze price movement from TF to TF, it's not so chaotic and random ;)

And allow the thought of self-deception?

Let's at least study to become stablemen or healers...

Otherwise, the universal TA-BA picture has already become a traditional fludovetail under the guidance of arithmetic experts .
(

Reason: