TA or something you don't know about. - page 70

FION:
Swinosaurs right about one thing for sure - do not wear a T-shirt to walk in the rain, while most TCs are just a T-shirt or coat and do not know how to change clothes on the fly. The task of the trader is to change a T-shirt into a coat in time and vice versa.

Yeah, like ice cream for the kids, flowers for the girl... And don't get it wrong... // Hunt for rabbits.

Although... If the mushrooms "bubushka" cooked NORMULLY, then whatever... :-)))

YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT.

but that, pardon me, doesn't make anyone feel any better.

Europa:

DDFedor:

I leaked... I guess I went to the wrong topic, I deleted all the posts, and for nothing... The topic could have been developed, and most importantly, to catch the whale...

I've got a sprat in a tomato.

The topic brought to mind:

"There is something we know we know it about. There is what we know we don't know it about. But there is also what we don't know we don't know it about" (Donald Rumsfeld).

:))

Circle:

The topic brought to mind:

"There is something we know we know it about. There is what we know we don't know it about. But there is also what we don't know we don't know it about" (Donald Rumsfeld).

:))

... and finally, the most mystical thing of all - there's something we don't know we know it's about. :)

Svinozavr:

There is no way to see into the future. Leave it. Or take it. Along with another batch of psilocybe.

In THIS world, everything has a causal relationship, and therefore, purely from this, causality, has inertia. Everything that once started (again started - past tense - carried pa?) has a continuation (present). If that's not enough for you - sorry - keep smoking.

How do you determine the beginning? How do you see that what started continues? How do you realise that what you hoped for is long in the past?

What, familiar questions in life? Yes?

So why the hell do you think trading is something out of an altered reality with the disrupted synapses of an addict?

The answers to all those questions are TA. But you're not interested. You want to go to the fortune teller...

Suppose I've developed a system that can unambiguously identify the start (momentum), the system can identify the flat state of the market

what will it do for trading?

If you believe the TA "Prices move directionally", then how can you explain the pullbacks?

IgorM:

Suppose I developed a system that can uniquely identify the beginning (momentum), the system can identify the flat state of the market

what will it do for the trading, because this is already a history?

If we believe the TA "Prices move directionally", then how can we formalise the pullbacks?

http://www.toehelp.ru/theory/tau/lecture05.htm - perhaps you can find something here?

sergeyas:

http://www.toehelp.ru/theory/tau/lecture05.htm - can you find something here?
I studied TAU a long time ago, and I've also seen the writings of the author, but imho: the inertia of the markets is limited by liquidity.

IgorM:
I studied TAU a long time ago, and saw the topikstarter's work, but imho: the inertia of the markets is limited by liquidity

"The inertia of markets is limited by liquidity" - sounded vaguely....

I would like clarification, if possible.

I do not think that the respected topicstarter took all that he knows and knows how to lay out for free for all ;)

The TAU approach can do much more.

sergeyas:

"the inertia of markets is limited by liquidity" is vague....

it is not clear: where will the price go if all traders go into a sell position? - theoretically downwards, and practically the price will go to the first counter buy order, or to the one who provides liquidity, depending on his intentions and the speed of data exchange with other liquidity providers, ie the current price is so efficient that it suits both buyers and sellers, but there are banks (market makers) who must provide market operation, and how they will meet the current demand for currency exchange is "a mystery" to me

imho, the TAU approach is only acceptable as a four-pole structural diagram: on one side we feed the data, and on the other we get a nice characteristic, and it is not certain that the inertia found on history will work better/worse, for example Fib.

Reason: