TA or something you don't know about. - page 7

MetaDriver:

1. Yeah.

2. I won't. :) Peter has a good, quality definition. I quite approve.

Understood. Waiting for "next time"... :-)))

This is a provocation - 7 pages in an hour and a half, and the question (or rather the answer) can fit into a couple of lines

moskitman:
This is a provocation - 7 pages in an hour and a half, and the question (or rather the answer) can fit into a couple of lines

give me an answer.

Analyzing a price chart using indicators is technical analysis. Does anyone else think differently?

FAGOTT:

let's answer

By "Technical Analysis" they mean "attempts to predict the movement of financial instruments", whereas they should mean "Displaying the current situation in the market".

Did it fit?

seolink74:
Analyzing a price chart using indicators is technical analysis. Does anyone else think differently?

What happened to graphical methods? There are no indicators there!

FAGOTT:

are you alluding to the existence of the secret teachings of TA, accessible only to the highest chosen and initiated of the first level?
I'm not about that (in fact, most of the secret past teachings laid out in the Internet), but that's what not pay attention to the crowd be an individual (even let all drain you, what's the point). The game is simple up and down. :)). Good luck.

moskitman:

Technical analysis" refers to "attempts to predict the movement of financial instruments", whereas it should refer to "Displaying the current situation in the market".

fit?

a clean chart is already TA? it's a display!

Yeah, I poured the tea, sat around, drooled, and went to bed, which is pure ananism.

MetaDriver:

2. I won't. :) Peter has a good, quality definition. I quite approve.

What about it?(from here) - "...the key to understanding the future lies in examining the past."

Reason: