America's default, in Russian. - page 10

Svinozavr:

And what a drink! Cheers, mate...

===

Vadim, aren't you a sun-eater? I once (nothing much to lose) fasted for a fortnight - just drank water at sunrise and sunset before the clouds came. It was all right. But I had a craving for a kebab. With beer and girls. A lot of eating, laughing...

No, but I eat little and rarely. In summer once every couple of days. I personally spend 3000 rubles a month on food.

You can't go hungry all at once. You have to prepare. First, switch to proper food. Then, little by little, increase the quarterly fasting period on top of the weekly one-day or one-and-a-half-day fasts.

It's better to starve by fasting. I have a lot of money, but I don't have any money to buy it. It says so in the book. Didn't check it. Yeah, and it's no coincidence that all religions fast at roughly the same time.

So meat after fasting = no fasting. Consequently, there's no healing effect.

Zhunko:

I personally spend 3,000 roubles a month on food.

)), my wife and I both spend that much on food a month, )))) I wonder which one of us is starving ))))

ZS: Just kidding, of course, but I used to get by at 2500)

sanyooooook:

)), my wife and I both spend that much on food a month, )))) I wonder which one of us is starving ))))

In Moscow, the prices are like that. I only buy live food. You probably buy artificial food, don't you?

Probably lied, though. For the three of us, it costs 7,000 roubles for everything. Including the rent. So it's less for me.

Zhunko:

No, but I eat little and rarely. In summer, once every couple of days. I personally spend 3,000 roubles a month on food.

You can't go on a fast like that all at once. It is necessary to prepare. First of all, switch to the right food. Then little by little increase a quarterly fast on the background of weekly one-day or one and a half-day fasts.

It is better to fast on fasts. You should fast during fasts that coincide with high solar and cosmic activity (this is a reference to benefits of radiation). It says so in the book. Didn't check it. Yeah, and there's a reason all religions fast about the same time.

So meat after fasting = no fasting. Consequently, no healing effect.

I didn't set any goals for myself. I was just having fun.

And as for the meat, man is a carnivore. He even has fangs. And meat is his normal diet. You can't escape nature. No, of course you can - but what's the point?)

Svinozavr:

And as for the meat, man is a carnivore. He even has fangs. And meat is his normal diet. You can't escape nature. No, of course you can, but what's the point?)

Predator? )) How do you prove it? You can't catch a live chicken and eat it alive? He's a predator))

---

The topic of default is inherently doomed, so I guess we can talk about food too ))

Svinozavr:

And as for the meat, man is a carnivore. He even has fangs. And meat is his normal diet. You can't escape nature. No, of course you can - but what's the point?)

More like a scavenger.

Of course, you have to eat right. But that doesn't mean not eating meat. Fresh, raw food if possible. Fish (preferably sturgeon and salmon, as they are easily digestible), caviar, vegetables and fruit, porridges. On Fridays a bottle or two of beer (I want to try to brew it myself from natural raw materials). Once in half a year a vodka, a good one. Sex at least 3 times a week. This is the right way of life.

alexx_v:

Predator? )) How can you prove it? You can't catch a live chicken and eat it alive? He's a predator))

---

The topic of default is inherently doomed, so I guess we can talk about food too ))

Yeah. We could talk about food. "Thanksgiving," if you're not too distracted by Merka. How the Indians didn't bring the exhausted colonists a turkey that roamed around in herds. Otherwise they would have died of complexes...)))

Tolstoy? Yeah, I remember. But totally uninhibited - cutting off a chicken's head is no problem. Especially when you're hungry...

Cutting it off isn't a problem, but you're a predator, right? Then you have to chew her throat.) And use your fangs to tear the flesh and chew and swallow. Like a real predator, like a fox. How weak is that, Pig? ) I'll make you a medal in Photoshop for "Porksaurus is a real predator" and hand it over.)

Svinozavr:

I didn't set out to do anything - I was just having fun...

And as for meat, man is a carnivore. Even has fangs. And meat is his normal diet. You can't get away from nature. No, of course you can - but what's the point?)

Man is not a carnivore. There are three types of digestion (stomach-gut):

1. herbivores. Very long large intestine. Intestinal digestion. Primary digestion of chyme in large intestine. There digestion.

2. Carnivores. Very short large intestine. Digestion is gastric, chyme processing in stomach. Only there can amino acids of animal origin be cleaved. A carnivore has the highest acidity in the stomach. That's what it's for. I think they even dissolve chitin.

3. Frugivores. Process chyme in both stomach and large intestine. Stomach acidity is low. Insufficient for the cleavage of amino acids of animal origin. The length of the large intestine is not long enough to process grass.

Reason: