America's default, in Russian. - page 9

Zhunko:
There is no need to be afraid of radioactivity. When combined with fasting, it is good for your health. It increases life expectancy by a factor of three.

This isn't the humor section! :)

Reshetov:

As for Fukushima-1, the situation is not clear at all. Why aren't robots being used, for example?

It's not easy to make a robot to work in an emergency reactor area... Such things require an extremely specific element base that can withstand both temperature and radiation.

Exactly!!! even with a low dose of radiation, the p-n junction is a cakewalk

Cmu4:

The "Humor" thread is not here! :)

Darkness... Read the works of Academician A.I. Vorobiev. He had patients from Chernobyl. He cured them all 100%.

Starvation is a powerful thing. It helps cure any disease. For the cause of all the diseases is the same.

=================

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed... Of course, everyone died in the epicentre, but long-livers appeared on the periphery equidistant from the epicentre. This was not seen anywhere else in Japan after the nuclear bombings.

Zhunko:

For the cause of all diseases is the same.

What is it, if you don't mind me asking?

RomanS:

Which one, if you don't mind me asking?
It's not the same lifestyle.

RomanS:

Which one, if you don't mind me asking?

"The less you eat, the longer you live."

"We dig our own grave with a fork and a knife."

"A man eats what he eats."

)))

And what a drink! Cheers, mate...

===

Vadim, aren't you a sun-eater by any chance? I've been fasting (nothing much to lose) for a fortnight, drinking water at sunrise and sunset before clouds came. It was all right. But I had a craving for a kebab. With beer and girls. A lot of eating, laughing...

Svinozavr:

And what a drink! Cheers, mate...

The toast is ripe:

Clean air and water is the best food! :)

Cheers!

Yes. And the Merka default - forget it. As they've been twitching since 1776, they'll still be twitching. God give us that kind of stability...

===

No, man! China's going to show us the bonds! Are they suicidal?

Reason: