Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 68

sanyooooook:

what about price slippage etc. and withdrawal fees.

I don't think there's anything left of the 5 quid

You don't get it.

To be more specific:

The client pays $25 per lakh, we pay $10. The difference is ours.

The slippage is borne by the client. We slipped 2 points, we slipped the client 2 points. This point is murky and unscrupulous companies take advantage of it, because no one can check slippage.

sanyooooook:

)), don't you look at the reports?

ZS: the transfer of a position seems to charge a fee for the use of borrowed funds.

don't you mean the stock market?

Rann:

You do not understand.

To be more specific:

The client pays $25 per lakh, we pay $10. The difference is ours.

The slippage is on the client. We get slipped 2 points, we slip the client 2 points. This point is murky and unscrupulous companies take advantage ofit because no one can check the slippage.

hehe ))))

Avals:
Aren't you talking about the stock market?
he was talking about FORTS

sanyooooook:

))))

What's the point of "ga"?

It was a normal answer. Or didn't you know that?

sanyooooook:

hehe ))))

Yes, such murky moments are the biggest misfortune of forex, which now has a persistent association with a scam, and it must be admitted not unreasonably.

Contender:

What was the point of the "gee"?

The normal answer was. Or didn't you know that?

I'm aware of that, of the fact that they do it and of the fact that unscrupulous companies do it.

sanyooooook:
he was talking about FORTS
In the case of shares, funds are held because they are actually provided, but in FORTS, why? The margin there is essentially virtual, while in shares the broker uses his own funds

Avals:
It is just that in shares it is withheld because funds are actually provided, but in FORTS, what is it for? In the case of shares, the broker uses his own funds, while in the case of FORTS the margin is essentially virtual.

I may be wrong, but for some reason I remember an item in the reports: commission for the use of borrowed funds.

ZS: it may have been in equities.

sanyooooook:
I am aware of that, of the fact that they do it and of the fact that unscrupulous companies do it.

don't twist it.

The phrase was "the moment is murky and is used by unscrupulous companies".

You can only tell how dishonest a company is by looking at its slippage statistics. Whoever slips and slips further and further is not D'Artagnan.

Reason: