America's default, in Russian. - page 3

EricGR:

you just heard that? all chances were on the 4th and according to reports it could happen then, i think we will see in May, and it is only a technical default is still possible, but what about the NewDollar and the debt is written off)))) hehe

no, heard it a long time ago, started listening recently )

sanyooooook:

No, I heard it a long time ago, I've been listening to it recently.)

you need to count and check))) then the reaction will be on time) the editorial board has let you down

EricGR:

You need to count and check))) then the reaction will be on time) the editorial board has let you down

You said it in such a way that I even heard you exchanging your dollars for tinkling gold coins. And it looks like you closed all your dollar accounts and deposits...)))

The date is known. December 21, 2012. :)

4x-online:
The date is known. December 21, 2012. :)

Yep, not so long ago they were waiting for the millennium and the collapse of the banking system because of the terrible mistake of 2000, and the end came in 2008 for some reason, "I smell" another scam, it reminds profit strategy description by pivots, like banks only work by pivot levels relative to yesterday ;)

IgorM:

Yep, not so long ago they were waiting for the millennium and the collapse of the banking system because of the terrible mistake of 2000, and the end came in 2008 for some reason, "I smell" another scam, it reminds of a profitable strategy for pivots, banks only work by pivot levels relative to yesterday ;)

well, believe it ))))

sanyooooook:

I can't believe it ))))

Well they do, both in the millennium and in 2012, as well as in MAs and pivots, ah, and in the fractal analysis in the head ))))

Source: http://www.spekulant.ru/news/45370.html

Last month, bond market giant PIMCO completely abandoned its purchases of US government bonds. CEO Bill Gross repeatedly warned of the threat of a US default and wondered who would continue to buy US bonds after the QE2 programme ended.

However, the company has now stepped up its aggressive stance and has taken a short position in the GKO market. According to Zero Hedge, 3% of its portfolio now forms a downside bet on US Treasuries.

Actually, this is hardly a surprise given Gross's recent rhetoric, but the fact that the world's largest bond market operator is shorting US bonds says a lot about the reversal of previous trends.

Kennedy got four bullets for trying to print $$... in public...

Reshetov:
Japan is more likely to default at the moment
Why the hell not?
Reason: