[Archive! - page 103

joo:
And how do wolves, lions, sharks and polar bears go for weeks/months without food? Meat-eaters can do without food for a very long time, it is the nature and specifics of nutrition (it is not every day you can kill a roe deer with a lynx), but herbivores and fruit-eaters have to eat constantly - it is unnatural for them to starve.
I don't want to repeat myself. DIFFERENT DIGESTION. It is not normal for a man to be a meat-eater. He cannot sustain a long fast. A carnivore is a meat-eater. That's normal. They are specially adapted to long pauses in food intake. Predators take a long time to process chyme in their stomachs. They get a feeling of fullness from it. Frugivores have a feeling of satiety from the presence of chyme in the large intestine.

Zhunko:
I don't want to repeat myself. DIFFERENT DIGESTIONS. A man who is a meat-eater is not normal. He cannot sustain a long starvation. A carnivore is a meat-eater. That's normal. They are specially adapted to long pauses in food intake. Predators take a long time to process chyme in their stomachs. They get a feeling of fullness from it. Frugivores have a feeling of satiety from the presence of chyme in the large intestine.
Starvation is as unnatural for carnivores as it is for herbivores.

Example: a poisoned dog or cat won't swallow a crumb until the body says "it can"... Similarly, with any other illness in animals, the first thing that is triggered is a starvation treatment and search for "special herbs", which can be equated with a "special kind of starvation". So, starvation, as a method of treatment, is common in the animal world. Another thing is how severe the disease and whether the body of the animal can withstand ... both the disease and the cure...such a thing

joo:
Fasting is as unnatural for fruit-eaters as it is for herbivores.

Read the works of Academician Arakelyan. He conducted experiments with domestic animals even before the war. I remember that chickens lived and laid eggs 10 times longer, cows lived and gave milk 5 times longer and he also starved himself.

You can also read Academician Vorobiev. You will not be afraid of radiation. It is also good for your health. It prolongs life many times, if properly used in combination with fasting.

From "with meat" vs "without meat" we move on to starvation and austerity issues.

- I can go 200 days a year without eating

- and I can eat for 1,000 rubles a month.

- and I don't eat for 300 days a year and no consequences. No consequences. No consequences. No consequences. No consequences.

- I can not eat at all, I'm the coolest level 12 guru.

- and I may not drink.

- and I can breathe in water. After my eighth 100-day fast and hanging upside down in the bathtub, I grew gills.

and what's the point of living like this?)

Zhunko:

Read the works of Academician Arakelyan. He conducted experiments with domestic animals even before the war. I remember that chickens lived and laid eggs 10 times longer, cows lived and gave milk 5 times longer and he also starved himself.

You can also read Academician Vorobiev. You will not be afraid of radiation. It is also good for your health. It prolongs life many times over, if properly used in conjunction with fasting.

"According to cattlemen life expectancy of cows is about 20 years, some live up to 35 years, bulls live a little less: 15-20 years."

-So by not feeding the cow and forbidding her to pinch grass on her own by putting a muzzle on the cow's muzzle you can get a cow that lives 100 years and gives milk all her life....

Bullshit.

Both the starving and the well-fed live the same long life, and humans as well - and if you can't see the difference, why starve?

joo:

"According to herders, cows live about 20 years, some live as long as 35, but bulls live a little less: 15-20 years.

-So by not feeding the cow and forbidding her to pinch the grass on her own by putting a muzzle on the cow's module you can get a cow that lives 100 years and gives milk all her life....

Bullshit.

Both the starving and the well-fed live the same long life, and humans as well - and if you can't see the difference, why starve?

and if you look for longevity (among people) you will find that you have been eating lamb and drinking wine (homemade) for 120 years.

You are too categorical in your assertions about everyone ... Not everyone under 120 eats lamb and drinks wine

joo:

Why starve?

Starvation is not the goal. It is only a means. Maybe everyone has a 'point' at which 'gluttony' begins, which (here everyone is unequivocal) is equated with sin. The ultimate goal is to educate the mind, and that takes time...

this is 14 pages about grass and meat ))))

Meat is grass that has passed through the cow's stomach. The best grass is the one that has grown on the cow's stomach, calm down, it's the manure cycle in nature)))

Reason: