America's default, in Russian. - page 11

I guess I'm a mutant.

I love lard (all lard in Ukraine is kosher - don't dissuade me!)).

I love air grilled chicken! And pour the fat off of it into the tray to pour over the rice! Mmmm... ...awesome!

When I look at a cow, I see food.

===

If I was born a herbivore, with two digestions, I'd be a kau. But until my due date, I'm human.

Svinozavr:

I guess I'm a mutant.

I love lard (all lard in Ukraine is kosher - don't dissuade me!)).

I love air grilled chicken! And pour the fat off of it into the tray to pour over the rice! Mmmm... That's amazing!

When I look at a cow, I see food.

By the way, interesting fact! Did you know that pork fat is the only animal product with alkalizing properties?

Plant-based products usually have these properties.

Zhunko:

By the way, interesting fact! Did you know that lard is the only animal product with alkalising properties?

Usually plant-based products have such properties.

Long polymer chains? Yes, I've heard something. I think that's how we'll get to margarine...))

Svinozavr:

I guess I'm a mutant.

I like lard...

It seems that way.

There's a crisis in the US, and the pindos are demonstrating, and you're still thinking about food.

Themayor of Washington, D.C. has been arrested for actively demonstrating against budget cuts.

Reshetov:

It seems that way.

There's a crisis in the US, and the pindos are demonstrating, and you're still thinking about food.

Themayor of Washington, D.C. has been arrested for demonstrating against budget cuts.

That's awful. I'm gonna get something to eat. For stress.

Reshetov:

It seems that way.

Themayor of Washington has been arrested in the US after taking an active part in a demonstration against budget cuts.

They created a thread on mql4 about the default and that's when the news started)))

chepikds:

Created a thread on mql4 about the default, that's where the news went)))

Not the first news, I must admit...

Damn, I haven't even looked at this, and it's so interesting!
- Lard doesn't really raise cholesterol.
- Low doses of radiation are a thing in themselves. We have several thousand people from Chernobyl exclusion zone who refused to leave. Their death rate is one order of magnitude lower than that of resettlers. They still stick to the hypothesis that those who left suffered more stress. They have not yet come up with anything better.

granit77:
Damn, I haven't even looked in here and it's so interesting!

And most importantly, it's all about the default ))))

sanyooooook:

And most importantly, it's all about the default ))))
:)))
Reason: