America's default, in Russian. - page 2

The US Congress should consult Mavrodi. He knows how to bail out

Reshetov:

This American exhortation, like we are all in the Titanic and let's act in unison, is more frightening to others than it is encouraging to continue the perilous voyage. Many countries, especially China, are looking for a way out of the global b ubble, although it is very problematic. As they say, he who does not jump in the boat can easily drown.

China is a special case - however China and the US are financially in the same boat and in the same direction with pleasure.

abolk:

China is a special case - however China and the US are swimming in the same boat financially, and in the same direction with pleasure.

Pleasure is not much, which is why China is gradually dumping US bonds.

Practically speaking, the US borrows from everyone by issuing bills of exchange in the form of long-term bonds. At the end of the term, the old bill is exchanged for a new one, in which only the interest amount is increased.

Up to a certain point, such bills have the same liquidity as legal tender, i.e. they can be exchanged for something else, for example gold or energy. But gradually the noose has tightened and today liquidity is already close to critical - real goods for which US bonds can be exchanged in the market are virtually nonexistent, while bond issuance is systematically increasing. A bill can only be safely exchanged for another similar bill and only with a debtor. It is physically impossible to sell such a mass of bonds through the market without losses. The longer it lasts, the lower the liquidity, i.e., the mass increases, while the possibility of exchanging it for something else decreases, and the likelihood of securing bills of exchange through the market decreases for all creditors accordingly. A broken trough will gradually but inevitably become a reality.

The US is essentially an artificially constructed showcase of bourgeois values. And they lived well, not because they worked better than Brazil or China or because they were smarter than others, but because they were allowed to. But everything comes to an end sometime. And if there's a question of basic survival, then what "boutiques" like America have to offer the world is immediately no longer in demand. )))

In fact, they are not the first people in history to die of obesity ))))

Reshetov:

Not much fun, that's why China is gradually dumping US bonds.

Practically speaking, the US borrows from everyone by issuing bills of exchange in the form of long-term bonds. At the end of the term, the old bill is exchanged for another, which only increases the amount including interest.

That is just the way it is.

The problem is that they just raise the debt ceiling and that is all. The paradoxical number of public debt shows the confidence in the Amer economy and in fact for them and only for them the growth of debt is good, I have seen a blog where it was very clearly and understandably explained, I will find it. Forget default - trade better)

Ichor:

That's just the way it is!

And on the subject - there will be no default, the threat of default is looming regularly, they just raise the level of the limit and that's all, and paradoxically the amount of public debt shows the degree of confidence in the Amer economy and in fact for them and only for them the debt growth = a good thing, I have a blog where it is very clearly and understandably explained about it, I will find it. Forget default - trade better)

nstarikov.ru

Ichor:

That's the way it is!

And on the subject - there will be no default, the threat of default is looming regularly, they just raise the level of the limit and that's all, and paradoxically the amount of public debt shows the degree of confidence in the Amer economy and in fact for them and only for them the debt growth = a good thing, I have a blog where it is very clear and accessible explanation of this, I will find it. Forget default, trade better.)

You will. Just a matter of time.

US dollars are currently backed by missiles and NATO bombing. I.e. everything is based not on trust but on fear. As soon as Gaddafi cut oil revenues of foreign companies and started talking about the Golden Dinar, there immediately appeared heavily armed "civilians" in Libya, for whose protection they composed sanctions against Gaddafi and started bombing.

The goal is achieved as the US funds about $4 million a day and the rest of the money for the conflict comes from the budgets of NATO countries. In order to drop bombs, they must be bought in the US and hence the liquidity of the US dollar is increased by this.

But this imposition of waste paper on potential creditors cannot be endless, either, because the result will be that NATO will eventually have to increase the range of its combat operations at the expense of its budgets. And those very budgets are not dimensionless and the resistance of the creditors is also increasing day by day. As a result, the real scope for the forceful imposition of "economic miracles" is gradually shrinking.

sanyooooook:
How much of this is possible? This morning, a colleague gave me the "good news".

you just heard it? all chances were on the 4th i reckoned according to the reports it could happen then, i think we will see in may, and it is only a technical default is still possible, but what about running NewDollar and all the debt is written off))))) hehe

At the moment a default in Japan is more likely, after which such a scenario could pull everyone else down with it. Everything is too tightly knit and could cause a domino effect.
Reason: