America's default, in Russian. - page 14

MetaDriver:

Shit. I'd hate to start with technical definitions... :) Although it's possible to get a kick out of that side of things as well. (Or bite?)

Probably best to start with an example.

Take me, for instance. I like to show off. I'm technically proficient at it. Showing off is not devoid of an aesthetic component. I know my limits.

// However (as far as the measure is concerned) maybe I'm imagining it. :)

Ahem. Right. I guess I was wrong. Without a technical/terminological digression it won't work.

So, if the definition of "default" is more or less the same, then with the definition of "self-esteem", dictionaries and encyclopedias make a lot of nonsense and they have little to do with it.

The point is that the term "self-esteem" - how shall I put it mildly... о! - self-living through and through. Because no one has ever had any self-esteem.

What is it, then? I mean, what's the traditional meaning behind the term?

And there is evaluation by the eyes of others, which all psychological literature triumphantly proclaims to be self-esteem, strictly referring to the social self-consciousness of the standard social being.

// Is it all right if I spill esoteric secrets on a trader's forum?

// ... Read the rules... there don't seem to be any physical prohibitions... I'll venture to continue.

So, I guess we can get back to my cheeky face. So... Yeah. I'm showing off, people are playing along... in the sense that some opinions are being formed about me.

A stack of opinions varied, but in principle observable, groupable and classifiable.

And this is the ONE thing (the one on the subject) - they add up with opinions of Expectations.

And what are expectations? Expectations are about the same as promissory notes. In order to keep my image (my face?) (exactly my face??), I have to act accordingly.

:))

Phew. I think I've set the context.

So, what is self-default, in this context? Well... apparently a refusal to pay one's debts... ? :) I mean, not caring about expectations.

And self-esteem... which I brazenly claim is not self-esteem at all. :)

It goes something like this.

I can't prescribe any more concrete recipes, for life is a creative business. Ritual reverences (and anti-reverences as well) will not help in any way, as well as mantras and shmantras with prayers.

I am not sure about hunger strikes because I am inexperienced, but exemplary ones will not help.......

;-)

It seems to be more simple than that: "You see a straw in someone else's eye, but you don't see a log in yours."

I've written too much.

sanyooooook:
It seems to be more simple than that: "You see a straw in someone else's eye, but you don't see a log in yours."

I've written too much.

No, Sanya, you got your notes wrong. It's a little different. Where you're going with this is scientifically called projection. It's a common way of not getting in touch with yourself. By the way, it's 90% cured by the same default...

It is not necessary to go hungry; one meal a day is sufficient.

It is normal for human beings to eat two meals a day.

Three meals a day are eaten by animals.

Four meals a day are eaten by hungry spirits (prets).

Saints eat once a day.

I'll pass! )

ratnasambhava:

It is not necessary to go hungry; one meal a day is sufficient.

It is normal for human beings to eat two meals a day.

Three meals a day are eaten by animals.

Four meals a day are eaten by hungry spirits (prets).

Saints eat once a day.

I wonder why they call all new recruits in the army spirits, because they are saints, eat no more than once a day and sleep no more than two hours ))))

Am I a wretched creature, or can I drink my fill? I won't say goodbye... )))

Yes, and the default of self-esteem is middle-aged (and not so much) frustration. Practical existentialism (little-run-bought) saves the day! )))

Though what kind of practice might an unwashed solipsist have? ))) At least I'll go brush my teeth before I go out...

sanyooooook:

One way or another, there are those who care about the default in America.

Some do not believe in it, some believe in it, like the end of the world, they keep predicting it, but can't wait )))

It has been noted many times in our country and abroad that the inhabitants of the former Soviet Union are prone to apocalyptic scenarios with regard to the United States. But the USA has not been buried for the last 100 years and still cannot be buried.

MetaDriver:

Shit. I'd hate to start with technical definitions... :) Although it's possible to get a kick out of that side of things as well. (Or bite?)

Probably best to start with an example.

Take me. I like to show off. I'm technically literate in this matter. Showing off is not devoid of an aesthetic component. I know my limits.

// However (as far as the measure is concerned) maybe I'm imagining it. :)

Ahem. Right. I guess I was wrong. Without a technical/terminological digression it won't work.

So if the definition of "default" is more or less the same, then with the definition of "self-esteem", dictionaries and encyclopedias make a lot of nonsense and they have little to do with it.

The point is that the term "self-esteem" - how shall I put it mildly... о! - self-living through and through. Because no one has ever had any self-esteem.

What is it, then? I mean, what's the traditional meaning behind the term?

And there is evaluation by the eyes of others, which all psychological literature triumphantly proclaims as self-esteem, strictly referring to the social self-consciousness of the standard social being.

// Is it all right if I spill esoteric secrets on a trader's forum?

// ... Read the rules... there don't seem to be any physical prohibitions... I'll venture to continue.

So, I guess we can get back to my cheeky face. So... Yeah. I'm showing off, people are playing along... in the sense that some opinions are being formed about me.

A stack of opinions varied, but in principle observable, groupable and classifiable.

And this is the ONE thing (the one on the subject) - they add up with opinions of Expectations.

And what are expectations? Expectations are about the same as promissory notes. In order to keep my image (my face?) (exactly my face??), I have to act accordingly.

:))

Phew. I think I've set the context.

So, what is self-default, in this context? Well... apparently a refusal to pay one's debts... ? :) I mean, not caring about expectations.

And self-esteem... which I brazenly claim is not self-esteem at all. :)

It goes something like this.

I can't prescribe any more concrete recipes, for life is a creative business. Ritual reverences (and anti-reverences as well) will not help in any way, as well as mantras and shmantras with prayers.

I'm not sure about hunger strikes because I'm inexperienced, but exemplary ones won't help.......

;-)

I read it several times, but when I got to the end I realised I'd forgotten what was at the beginning.

If you have a classical understanding of default as a unilateral refusal to pay debts, then I do not know why it would be beneficial for the country in tactical and operational timeframe. And I don't remember any such precedent.

Strategically, yes. As are virtually all crises.

Svinozavr:

Am I a wretched creature, or can I drink my fill? I won't say goodbye... )))

Yes, and the default of self-esteem is middle-aged (and not so much) frustration. Practical existentialism (little-run-bought) saves the day! )))

Although what possible practice unwashed solipsist? ))) At least I'll go brush my teeth before I go out...

My father, likes to use, he even took him to the granny, but he started again (forty days later), I can not understand why he so.

As someone with experience in this business, tell me: for what?

FAGOTT:

Strategically, yes. As are virtually all crises.

Yeah. I'm all about the strategic stuff. Like that owl. :)
Reason: